𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

NOT PROO𝐅READ EXCUSE MISTAKES

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Kevin I have a skims photoshoot in a minute so how long is it gone be before you can pick up E?" I asked him, whilst looking at Egypt who was chewing on the side of her iPad.

This lil damn girl

"It's gone take me a minute ma because I just woke up I over slept." He replied yawing, his morning voice just be hitting I love this man.

"Okay imma just take her with me and send my location for when you ready to pick her up" I assured him.

"Ight it won't be long love y'all."

"E dada said love you mommy."

She looks at me and screams before going back to what she was doing.

"I guess that means she loves you too Kay."

He laughs before hanging up the phone. I take Egypt baby bag and throw it on my shoulder before grabbing her along with her iPad.

I grabbed my purse and handed her my phone knowing it was eventually going to end up in her mouth but I needed someone to hold it.

We made it outside our building and I unlocked the car door putting her in her car seat.

"Aht aht dada" Egypt babbles shaking her head making her hat fall off.

"Girl ian care nothing about that you getting in this seat."

She rolls her eyes at me before going back to talking.

I laughed handing her the iPad so she wouldn't be in my car doing all that screaming. Because next time imma put her and the car seat out the door.

Closing her door I got in the driver seat of my car checking the rear view mirror before pulling off.

The shoot is right in Manhattan so it wouldn't be that far, I'm just happy Kim K considered me to be the face of this skims campaign.

My phone begins to ring and I rolled my eyes seeing it was my manger. She's just so annoying like bitch I'm on my way, connecting my phone to my car I answered the phone.

"What Vanessa?"

She smacked her teeth at me, "Well damn what happened to Hey? Hello? How are you?"