𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Maya holds my hand as I tiredly bounce on the birth ball, since my last doctors appointment I've been having contractions like crazy. Every ten minutes I'm hunched over in so much pain it brings tears to my eyes.

Not too mention this baby is way over due because my due date was suppose to be on Kay's updated court date which was April the tenth.

But it's now the fourteenth and still no baby. They also pushed back Kay's court date to the twenty first of April.

Now I'm just starting to think they don't wanna let him out because Nicole been had the footage.

Wiping the sweat off my forehead I try getting up off the ball making Maya glare at me.

"Sol sit down yo mama told me that you was suppose to bounce on the ball for 20 minutes." She checks the timer on her phone.

"You've only been on it for five."

"Mhm, well I'm tired of bouncing now." I replied shrugging as she rolls her eyes.

"You wasn't tired when you been bouncing on that gappy nigga who got you pregnant." I turned around glaring at her. She being real slick on the mouth lately like bitch. If ion wanna bounce ion got too.

"Hm since you got yo degree and you know every fucking thing, I was actually on my back when I got pregnant not bouncing so mind yours."

She scoffed, "Okay ? And what difference does that make."

Instead of answering I gave her my middle finger before going into the kitchen to get some ice. Grabbing a cup I put it the counter before going in the fridge to get the ice. As I was grabbing it I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen making me drop the ice tray.

"Sol you good in there?" Maya asked as I grabbed onto edge of the counter groaning in pain.

"I'm fine." I replied standing up straight looking down sadly at the spilled ice.

I really wanted to eat that but it's on the ground longer than five seconds. Maya then comes in the kitchen and began laughing at the sight.

"That was god telling you to stop giving in to your cravings."

I smacked my teeth at her as she rushes to get the mop. "I'm so tired of this pregnant shit, I'm never fucking again.