𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 <𝟑

"Fuck happened to you?" Murda asked Setty as he walked into Dougz crib with a busted lip. Nigga looked he been jumped by 12 yg niggas.

"Mmcht Jada happened." He shrugged sitting down next to me. Murda blew her breath and rolled her eyes.

"I told you leave that smoochie alone, all y'all do is fuck with thots." She stated looking directly at me.

I fanned her off grabbing the blunt from Dougie.

She seem to have beef with all our girlfriends and baby mothers for some reason. Especially mines her ass can't stand Solána and be disrespecting her like crazy.

But I gotta tell shorty that's something she ain't gone be doing is disrespecting mines.

"Ayo Murda I know you ain't talking been tongue kissing Nas like he ain't supposed to be da bro." Dougie tells her and I laughed along with Nas and setty.

"Yoo chill ma heart." Nas smirks and she glared at all three of us.

She knows it's true be talking about who we fuck with but the main one tryna fuck us like we ain't her homies.

"Dougie first of all worry about yo bitch who be fucking Bando-"

"My bitch will beat yo ass though." He replied and I was laughing so hard I started coughing. She then looked at me mugging hard as hell.

"Kay you laughing? Ain't Solána got you playing daddy to Dthang baby?"

"Ohhhh!" They all exclaimed.

"Nah never that, you on her dick so bad because you wanna fuck me."

She looks away and laugh, but I'm not laughing one bit. I'm ready for them to drop this bitch so she can hop onto the next block and stop thinking imma fuck her.

"Y'all chill, chill!" Exclaimed Nas pulling her closer to him.

This nigga be fucking her and she tryna fuck on me.

Now she the real smoochie.

"Nah that's Murda b , bout to get my son c blu to baby oil her ass in the minute." Dougie snickered and I shook my head taking a smoke of the blunt while she watched.