𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"So what are you suggesting I don't let him see his daughter?" I questioned Maya as she lays her head on my shoulder.

She sighs, "I mean duh, look what he did to you." She hints at my eye.

I couldn't just take away his rights to see Egypt because she's his baby too. Plus ion got time for him to be bashing me on social media and calling me bitter.

Even though I have every right to be bitter.

"He was drinking and Maya I'm sure he didn't mean to do this to me." I assured her, "Plus I was in the wrong for kissing Nas."

She looked at me in disbelief. "it doesn't matter if you were wrong or not he has no right to put his hand on you. You're not his punching bag you should've sent him back to where he just came from."

I really should've called his damn probation officer. Den the whole hood would've been mad at me.

"I understand Maya but what me and him got going on have nothing to do with our daughter."

She scoffed. "Bitch you wayy better than me. Because I would've have that nigga on knees begging to see his daughter especially if he fucked up my pretty ass face."

I rolled my eyes at her getting out of my bed and sitting in front of my mirror. Examining my eye I truly felt disgusted.

He almost had an heart attack when Devin hit me just to turn around and do the same thing.

Honestly I don't want anything to do with him if it's not containing our daughter.

Maya then comes up from behind me and kisses my cheek while I stare at myself.

"You still a sexy mama, and if you want me to stab that nigga just give me the words."

I laughed shaking my head at her. "No Amaya you don't have to stab anyone. Kay will get his one way or another."

"Mhm well if you change yo mind just let me know. I been wanting to close that damn gap in his mouth."

Oh she have no idea how bad I want her to do it.

But for now I think we should just leave the situation alone.

"I'm not gone change my mind Maya, are you forgetting that's still my baby daddy?" I stated laughing and she mugged me.