𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 <𝟑

"Are you guys planning on doing a gender reveal because I could put the gender in a envelope." Nurse Greene suggested moving the wand around on my belly.

I'm five months pregnant so me and Kay are here to find out the gender of our baby.

"Nah we aren't having a gender reveal just a baby shower so you can tell us." I assured her.

She nods looking back at the screen, "Alright mom, dad y'all ready to see what your munchkin gone be?"

I nodded looking over at Kay who was too deep in his phone to even know what was going on.

"Kay are you paying attention?"

"Yeah wassup." He responded shutting off his phone.

I glared at him and he shrugs at me as we both look back at the screen. She moves the wand around on my belly trying to find my baby. Then suddenly stopping showing us the baby that was very active.

"Looks like you guys are having a.." She smiles zooming in.

"A girl."

I gasped smiling up at Kay who sucks his teeth.

He really wanted a boy, but I feel like he radiates girl dad energy. Can't tell him nothing though he felt as if he was destined to be a boy dad.

"Why yo face all frown up?" I asked laughing, he looked mad slow right now but I guess he can't tell.

"I wanted a boy not a mini you with the same bad attitude."

Rolling my eyes I leaned up wiping the gel off my stomach as the nurse goes to print our ultrasounds.

"Well too bad because it's happening and I already know she gone have you wrapped around her little finger."

"Yeah just like her mama ass." He replies as I move myself to the edge of the hospital bed and he stands in the open space between my legs.

I wrapped my arms around him laying my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"Are you ready to be a daddy?"

He smirks down at me, "I'm already a daddy."

"How?" I questioned with a straight face, "You better not be having another baby Kevin-"