𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

It's been three months since me and Kay started dating and he practically moved in my crib.

You would be surprised how many time I almost tripped over his damn shoes after telling him keep them out the floor, and in his side of the closet.

That doesn't matter right now me and Maya is in Brooklyn right now for a radio interview because I dropped Awkward 12 this morning.

"Stay tuned because when we come back we having Solána on the air to spill some tea and talk about her new song." Rick the host says as me and Maya comes in.

He takes off his headsets coming to embrace me.

"Hey y'all I'm in the building, a lil late but I'm here." I say greeting everyone in the station.

"Hey girl and I see you brought Maya B with you." Rick says as we hug.

"Yeah I'm come everywhere with bestie westie love her." Maya says kissing my cheek as we sit down getting ready to back on the air.

"It's ya host big Rick and we're back on the air with Solána and she brought Maya with her y'all say hey." Rick says as I smiled I loved coming on his radio show everyone on here is just so nice.

"Hey my babies." I say before looking at Rick. "Will they be able to see this?"

"Yeah if they watch it on YouTube they will." Cherry the co-host says as I nodded and began to blow kisses and shit.

"Alright let's get into todays interview since we got both of our favorite people imma ask y'all both some questions, that's okay with you Maya?"

"Yeah that's fine I have noting to hide." Maya replied.

"Good so we gone start off with Solána about Awkward." Rick says as everyone began to clap. "We've already listened to it. Cherry has had it on repeat since you released it."

"Yes I really have love it Solána girl and expecting a music video for it." Cherry smiles and the others agree.

"Me and my team working on it but thank you I love the support that I'm getting from everyone since it released." I replied looking over smiling at Maya.

"That's good but the fans have been bugging us to ask this question, Who is the song about because the voice at the end of the song was of a male."