𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 <𝟑

"Missed you sexy." Ice tells me as we walked to our court side seats. We were invited by the Knicks to come sit court side and watch them play the Grizzlies.

I don't even know shit about basketball but agreed because Ja was playing and that's gang.

Also don't be asking why I didn't invite Maya instead, I literally did but she's busy at her shop.

"I missed you too bae." I replied as we took our seats.

The game didn't start yet because the team was on the court practicing, well some of them were. The others were just watching me and Ice Spice in awe.

"Bitch you had me worried that night yo nigga shot up the club." She joked and I laughed playfully hitting her knee.

"He was just being a dumb fuck per usual, and he's not my nigga anymore." I replied and she smirked as someone comes and snap a quick picture of us.

"So the step-mommy position is open?" She asked sounding mad serious. I laughed it off as she waits for an answer. "I'm dead serious Sol you don't see me laughing."

"It's not open."

"How come its not?"

"Because it's already filled by you bae of course." I replied and she grinned, the game then begins to start and the Grizzlies comes running out.

I took out my phone and began recording them to post on my story as Ice do the same.

"Sitting court side to watch the hottest team in the NBA with the baddest bitch." Ice says putting me in the camera and I blow a kiss at it as Ja Morant comes running out.

He winks at me and my eyes widen and mouth dropped open, Looking over to spice I see she had the same reaction as me.

"He wants you so baddd friend!" She exclaimed hyping me up and I began cheesing so hard whilst covering my face.

"We have Ice spice and Solána in the building New York make some noise!" One of reporters announced as we show up on the Jumbotron and everyone began cheering.

I leaned over giving her a kiss on the cheek making everyone get even wilder.

"I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" somebody yells and and we connected our fingers making a heart.