𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

I was awoken to the sound of talking somewhere in my nana's house. I got up walking to the bathroom to pee because this damn baby is basically sitting on my damn uterus.

After peeing I washed my hands and used the tooth brush she put out for me.

Walking into the kitchen I saw her talking to the little boys from the other day. When the shorter one saw me he quickly fixed his hair.

"Ms. Cecilia why you ain't told me my wife was gonna be here, I would've wore something more presentable." The one I remembered as dd says and my nana turns to me and laugh.

"Yeah a nigga would've worn a suit or something." The girly looking one added on. I didn't know his name yet. She playfully rolls her eyes at them as I took a seat at the table.

"David, Darrian my granddaughter is a grown woman." She replied and I laughed at how embarrassed they were after hearing their government names.

"Nah it's dd and ddot Ms. Cecilia come on." ddot says shaking his head.

"I'm calling you what your mama's name ya, now make sure y'all stay safe." She tells them as they leave out the kitchen.

dd blows me a kiss before leaving and I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"They are a mess." She laughs going over to the stove to fix me some breakfast.

"They really are I think they don't know I'm a grown women." She sits the plate in front of me.

"Yeah and having a baby with that Kevin kid." His name bitterly rolled off her tongue and I sigh.

I know she's about to lecture me about the whole thing.

"Nana please don't start." I pleaded and before taking a bite of bacon. She throws up her hands in surrender.

"I'm just wanting to know how you get pregnant if you can "take care of your self" Solána." She done ruined a bitch appetite not even hungry no more.

I pushed the plate away mugging her, "You ruined my appetite nana."

"Just because I ruined yours don't mean I ruined the baby one." She emphasized on the word baby, starting to see why my mama don't tell her shit.

"Enough nana Kay isn't that bad I mean yes he fucked me over but everyone makes mistakes." I don't know why I am defending his ass when he's probably done more to me.