𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

I fucked up, bad this time and if Solána know ion even think she would consider forgiving me.

Destiny pregnant she been blowing up my phone all yesterday about it. It's all because I decided to go chill and get drunk with her one night because Solána pissed me off.

Now she in front of me crying because I'm taking her to get an abortion like she didn't have a problem with it yesterday.

Tears rolled down her face as she stood in-front of me, "If I was her you wouldn't make me get rid of my baby, you know it and I know it Kay." I rolled my eyes at her getting on my phone to answer Solána text.

She taking Bree on a girls day out and I was suppose to go with them but I gotta handle this baby shit with Destiny treesh ass.

"Kay!" Destiny yelled voice cracking in all. She acting like I'm obligated to give her an answer.

She should know ion want no baby with her treeshing ass, shit this baby probably not even mines she know, she love thotting. Be giving that wack ass pussy to any nigga that compliments her so I'm giving her a chance to continue being a hoe.

"Look Destiny imma keep it a buck with yo ass." I tell her as she looked at me with a big ass pout.

"I don't want a baby with yo ass, and to answer your question I wouldn't make you get an abortion if you was Solána. But you not so stop whining and get dress so I can take you to get this shit." She nods wiping the tears that had fallen and continuing to put on her clothes.

I don't like making females cry but it had to be said she needs to learn when she not wanted.

She then comes out her room dressed in some sweatpants and a hoodie still crying. I sucked my teeth holding out my arms for a hug I can't stand to see a female cry over something, I said even if she is a fucking opp thot.

She laid her head on my chest hugging me back.

"I don't think I can do this Kay."

Here she fucking go.

"You got to Destiny, I gotta girl and I love her and I can't put her through what her ex did I was wrong for even cheating." I replied as she leans up off me looking me in my eyes.

"You love her I understand Kay." She assures with a smile, "Ion like her ass but at least you happy even if it's not with me."