𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Isn't your mom home?" I asked as he takes out his house keys to open the apartment door.

Without looking at me he responded, "Nah, her and Bree out of town right now." I nodded as he finally gets the door open.

The apartment was warm and cozy just as I remembered but with a few slight changes from when we were kids.

He leads me to his room closing the door behind us.

I sat on the edge of his bed kinda of nervous watching as he takes off his shoes and switch on his tv.

He then gets on his bed just looking at me sitting on the edge of the bed on my phone.

"You good ma, why you on the edge of the bed for?" He questions making me look up from my phone.

"I'm comfortable over here." I mumbled as he smacks his teeth.

"Bring yo ass over here for I smack the shit outta you." I kicked off my heels getting in the bed beside him.

This nigga the most aggressive lightskin ever.

"I don't know why you acting all scary like you didn't just suck me up in a public place." He shrugged making me blush.

"Not too much Kevin."

He then gets up from his bed going into his closet.

"Look we ain't gotta do nothing." I heard him say as he walks out his closet with a graphic tee and some basketball shorts for me.

"Change into these and we can listen to music and hotbox or something." I grabbed the clothes he threw at me leaving his room.

Walking into the bathroom I stripped out of the clothes I wore out tonight into his clothes that smelt exactly like him. I then run water to take off all my make up because I'm not sleeping in that shit plus my mascara was all runny.

After that I let my hair down allowing it to fall to my shoulders before turning off the light and making my way back to his room. He already had the music playing and laying on the bed smoking a blunt.

He had already changed too now wearing a white tee, grey Nike sweats, and some long white socks, with his hair also hanging.

I hoped in bed beside him taking the blunt from his lips as he exhaled the smoke in my face, "You my son for real why you got ya hair like mines."