𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 ,  𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 <𝟑

I was now in my 8 weeks of pregnancy and I have an appointment today that Kay's going to take me too. No we aren't together but we're trying to build up a friendship so our baby don't grow up having toxic parents that's always going at it.

Kay then unlocks my door barging in my penthouse with a bouquet of yellow roses.

I stood up approaching him and giving him a hug.

He pulls away from the hug looking at my vase full of the red roses Devin got me with a slight mug.

"Aww Kay, yellow roses for friendship how'd you know." I smiled taking them from his hand making his blush a lil.

"I called Maya for help." He replied watching me throw out the red ones to replace with the ones he got me.

"You didn't have to bring me anything Kay." I say and he grabs my hand looking down at me. And let me tell y'all he was so fine. He had his curly hair hanging today and I folded right then and there.

I stare at his lips and he took notice to that. Leaning in grasping my side, our lips were inches apart making my heart beat fast as fuck.

"Just wanted to get you something to start off our friendship right." He replied inching closer towards my lips.

As we were about to lean in my phone began's to ring making us jump away from each other.

I looked down at my phone in annoyance.

Why can't I fuck my baby daddy before my appointment in peace ?

Seeing Devin name I answered quickly watching Kay sit back on the couch on his phone. I wonder what he been doing on his phone.

"Hello." I answered trying to hide the slight annoyance in my voice.

"Yoo what you doing today ma heart?" He asked as Kay's head turned towards me when he heard the voice on the phone.

A glare formed on his face before whispering, "Hang up the fucking phone Sol."

I ignored him walking off into my room hoping he wouldn't follow me.

"Umm I don't know yet why you asked?"

He chuckled, "Just wanted to know if I could come over and chill with you, I miss yo beautiful ass." Butterflies formed in my stomach when he said that.