𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"I'm going to be straight taking Hennessy and Casamigos shots with no chaser y'all." Maya yells to the live video she started on my phone lifting up a Henny bottle.

I sit in-front of my vanity mirror doing my eyeliner as she continues to socialize with my fans.

We're going out with Maya boyfriend them to this new club downtown it's suppose to be the new "hottest" place according to Maya.

"Y'all wanna see Sol so bad hold on." She comes over and sets my phone in front of me.

I watched as the views began to stack up having a total of 30k.

"Hey my babies." I blow kisses at them leaning up to read the comments as Maya leans on my shoulder.

She busses out laughing reading one of the comments about me always lying about my new album releasing.

"First of all I'm not lying, I just can't disclose too much information about it." I say knowing damn well I haven't even started on that shit yet.

I back away from the camera showing my fit as Maya continued to read to comments.

"Are we fucking with somebody?" She looked back at me with a devilish smile.

"Yeah we messing with these fine ass drill rappers y'all might know the names it's-"

I ran up putting my hand over her mouth as everyone on the live begin to panic about me being taken, "She's lying, I'm single right now i'm not cheating on y'all never that."

I released her and she goes on her phone to play some music. She puts on a song by Kay.

"Like every opp shot nigga !" I yell shaking my ass on Maya as she hypes me up.

"Don't run, don't trip." As music plays I grab the henny bottle pouring me and Maya a shot because we like to take one before we go out.

Maya turns the music down a lil but it was clearly still playing in the background. I walk back up to my live.

"Y'all we gone take a shot before leaving because why not be a little buzzed." I tell them as we raise our drinks.

"Cheers." I throw my head back taking a shot of the hard liquor scrunching my face up making her laugh.

"Well y'all imma end it because we gotta go, love y'all to deathhhh." I blow a kiss ending the live.