𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Three years later

Tonight was my album release party for my very last album SOS. I decided to retire from music to focus on my clothing brand CTRL meaning I'm having less time for music. I've also been helping Kay with his record label.

Him, Dougie and the rest of the guys came together and created it 3 years back and it's been successful so far. He's signed so many talented artist.

His favorite artist is a seventeen year old boy named Kyrie. He's from Bronx and started out just like Kay, that why I assume he favors him because he reminds him so much of himself.

Plus Kyrie doesn't have anyone so he's almost always over here. I really don't mind though because I love Kyrie and Egypt loves him too.

He's like her older brother.

Finishing my make up, I heard pattering of little feet coming into me and Kay's room.

I smiled making eye contact with my three year old daughter through the mirror.

"Mommy up." She reaches up for me and I grabbed her sitting her on lap.

She smiles rubbing her hand across my swollen belly.

"¿Puedo besar al bebé?" She asked me and I nodded, she leans down and plants a kiss on my stomach.

Ever since she found out a baby was in my stomach she would always ask me to kiss it. That kinda eased my worries of her being aggressive to her brother when he finally arrive.

"You ready to be a big sister Mami?

She nods her head, "I so ready because I'll have someone to play tag with other than Kyrie, he don't play fair."

I laughed at her response.

She doesn't like playing tag with Kyrie because he always catches her and she doesn't like being it.

"You know E, the baby is not going to be able to play tag." I told her, and her face scrunches up.

"Why?"

"Because he won't be able to walk nor run."

"So why is he there then?" She questioned, "He's gonna be useless."