𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

I was awoken to the sound of crying coming from Egypt's room, this is the first night I've let her sleep alone since I brought her home. She's been pretty good and only cries when she needs to be changed or fed.

Which I'm thankful for because when I first got her she was a cry baby.

Walking into her room I switched on the light going to the crib and to my very fussy baby.

I sighed picking her up out her crib and patting her back to calm her down.

"Mommy so sorry baby." I told her whilst rocking her back and forth.

She begins to calm down looking at me with her tear strained face.

Placing her on the changing table I pulled open the drawer pulling out a pamper because the one she's already wearing is soaked.

"Okay we gone change you then feed you mama, because guess what we're visiting daddy today."

She smiled beginning to make noises.

"Yeah mama." I responded to her sounds as I finished changing her throwing her old diaper in the bend.

Scooping her up off the table she immediately tries latching onto my boob through my shirt making me laugh.

Impatient must be something she gets from her daddy.

Once we made it to the living room I turned on the tv and sat down. Pulling down my shirt allowing her to attach on.

It still felt weird but I guess I'll have to get use to it.

After feeding her I laid her over my shoulder and begin to burp her.

Once she burps I stand her up on my lap and giving her kisses.

"You're so pretty mama."

She giggles as I brought her up to my face to give her kiss and she suddenly throws up on me and all over herself. I made a face at her as she begins to laugh hysterically.

Playfully rolling my eyes.

I got up going to run her water in her little tub so I could wash her up.

Hopefully if she takes a nap I can be able to take a shower myself. I take her rag wiping her face as she grins kicking up water at me.