𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Fuck you going?" Kay questioned leaning against the door of room while I finished up my makeup. I ignored him continuing what I'm doing because I'm grown and don't gotta tell him my every move.

He don't tell me his.

He comes and snaps his fingers in my face, "I'm must be talking to the damn wall!" He exclaimed and I turned to him glaring.

"I'm going out with friends nigga, you know the same thing you always be doing." His jaw tightens while looking at me.

"Yo watch ya mouth and why you always trying to go out with hoes, stay your ass home sometimes." He shrugged and I stop typing on my phone to look at him.

He gotta be playing because I barley go out he's the one going somewhere and doing god knows what.

He lays on the bed waiting on me to respond, "I'm always at home, and I'm going out with Maya and our new friends so you can suck my dick respectfully."

"And all them smoochies especially the girl with the red fro." He replied and I rolled my eyes and answered my phone that started ringing before setting it up.

It was Maya and she was in the car with Dougz otw over here so spice can pick us up from the same place.

"Heyy boo." Maya smiles before I heard Dougie says something in the background. "Man ion even know no girl name ireyannah you buggin bitch."

Maya whole face expression changed and she looked over to him, "Shut the fuck up  for I stab yo dumb ass and Ik you know her because she's that slim thick dark-skin bitch from foot locker."

"Girl I'm on my way and this nigga mad because I found out about his bitch." She tells me and I laughed as Kay decides to turn up his volume to annoy me because he don't wants me to leave.

I pick up one of my makeup brushes and throw it at him and he dodged it laughing.

"I'll really beat his ass." I thought to myself before talking to Maya again.

"We pulling up buzz us in." Maya says before hanging up and I get up from my chair going to my door.

Kay follows me complaining.

"So what imma eat if you going out?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes.

"Eat those leftovers or go buy something you choose." He huffs throwing himself on the couch turning on the tv to get on his game.