𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Two weeks later

"Thank y'all for helping me move." I hug Blu and Setty.

I've been hanging with them and Maya for the last 2 weeks since everything went down with Kay. Who I haven't seen since then because I was avoiding.

So to avoid any awkward run in's with him I decided to finally get my own place.

I moved to the upper east side of Manhattan in a penthouse it was hard for my mom but i'm grown and needed my own place, plus it also wouldn't be the first time I lived away from her and I'm not even that far.

Blu looks around the fully furnished apartment in awe, "This shit pressure."

He then looks back at Setty as Maya comes in carrying a box sitting it on the floor.

"Why y'all asses ain't helping me bring boxes up." She scolded them and they rolled they eyes at her.

"Do it yourself you a whole man." Setty tells her and I sniffle a laugh.

She glares at us walking back out the door to get more stuff.

"You know what this crib looks like?" Setty asked blu and, I look at them confused.

"Yeah that house off that show on damn Disney channel with the fine ass nanny and them bad ass kids." Blu replied.

I bussed out laughing at their interaction.

"What? she was fine." Setty shrugged.

"It's the fact that y'all still watch cartoons for me." I tell them playfully rolling my eyes.

Maya then comes back with the last box sitting that one beside the other one she toted.

Wiping the non existent sweat off her forehead. I rolled my eyes at her being dramatic.

"You good hulk?" I asked as she placed herself on my couch.

"Yeah I gotta be since these two bitches didn't wanna help me."

The smack they teeth at her. I just laughed because every boy we be around seem to have beef with Maya in a way for no apparent reason.

♡︎

"Chris I'm here!" I yelled excitedly walking into the studio at my label. I'm signed with Captiol Records NYC and Chris is my producer he also gives me writing tips.