𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍 𝐉𝐅𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍 𝐉𝐅𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓

"Man I really don't want you to go." Kay's whines  pulling me into hug.

I try pulling away but he wouldn't budge. His slow ass acting like i'm going to be gone forever.

"Kay baby come on I gotta go." I tell him and he shook his head not letting me go.

"Nah you gotta stay here with me ion want them ATL niggas looking at what's mines." He replied pulling me closer.

I checked the time on my Apple Watch seeing that we need to speed this up before I get left.

"Well if I don't go then imma be stuck being Solána Burgess and you ain't gone ever get to make me Solána Perez." I smirked as he leans up off me.

I couldn't really tell his facial expressions due to him wearing his ski mask but it probably was him mugging me.

Yes he wore his ski mask don't laugh at him. My man told me he had opps all across the globe and don't wanna get caught lacking.

"Mmcht, ight don't go up there entertaining them niggas with ya thotty rapper bm friends."

"Don't talk about Jayda and Ari like that, Now gimme a kiss." He sucks his teeth pulling his ski up.

Leaning in and he connects our lips, his hands slides down to my ass gripping it hardly.

Breaking the kiss he looks me dead in my eyes, "All this ass is mines, don't have me and the guys come up there and boom some shit."

I hear something purring, wait that's my pussy because ouu I love me a nigga that'll catch a case over me.

"Never daddy Flock you don't gotta worry about that." I replied and he gives my ass a smack.

"Better not, go catch your flight love yo ass."

"Love you too." I blew kisses at him and he pretends to catch it planting it on his heart making me laugh. I hand my baggage off before going to the back to catch my plane.

♡︎

"I expect you to be on your best behavior today Solána because he's bringing Mariah with him." My manger says as I get my make up done.

She really thinks imma act out and be labeled the bitter ex wife.

When in reality I really couldn't give two fucks about Mariah, that baby in her stomach, or Javon.