Chapter -1

Note: Prologue was a glimpse of the future chapters. Story begings from Chapter 1. Please comment if you have any doubts.

**********************

The early morning of the beach road was calm with the sound of the distant waves hitting the ears of the people who jogged greeting the familiar faces they had seen regularly. Birds were feeding on the grains offered by the kind hearted volunteers who did it on regular basis. The morning sun rose from the blue sky splitting its rays over the horizon for a new begining in everyone's life.

Ishwar Vincent, a man with tall and well toned body jogged on the beach road causing the young girls to stumble on their path just by looking at his 5.11 physique. It has been a usual sight of the girls oggling at the handsome and sexy Ishwar when he jogged everyday. Though the no. of girls waiting to get glance of him and his attention increased daily he never let his gaze on any girl in all these years. The girls were stopped from reaching him by his body guards who followed him everywhere.

Ishwar completed his jog of 6kms and reached his home greeted by the security and the house keepers. He tossed his sweaty hoody and entered his gym in tracks exposing his abs and toned muscles. He looked like a greek god with those messy hair and sweaty body with track which hugged his lower hip. completing his workout he reached his room and discarded his clothes and entered the washroom letting the hot shower wash his sweat and relax his body. The steam of the hot water blinded the glass hiding his view.

He came out of the shower fresh and ruffling his hair removing the water from it. Jerald stood holding a suit for Ishwar who took it from him and started getting ready. Jerald was in the dining instrcuting the maids to get the table ready before Ishwar arrived. 

The housekeepers and maids bowed their head when Ishwar walked down the stairs with a hand in his pocket like a king with powerful aura. He sat on the head chair and Jerald signalled to serve the breakfast for him. Finishing it Jerald followed Ishwar out of the home and Ishwar's PA Blessy followed them. Jerald opened the door of the black BMW for Ishwar and he got in the driver seat with Blessy in the passenger seat.

Blessy: Good morning boss, your first meeting today is with Mrs. Lavanya of LK constructions. Meeting is about a business collaboration request from her. You have rejected her proposal thrice since it did not meet our expectation on quality of the steel products as well as the profit ratio had conflicts. This time she has given compromising facts and the meeting is all about it.

Ishw: Jerry, get her complete details before the meet. 

Bles: Boss after the meeting with her you have a have a a review meeting with the project leads. By 11 you have a wedding to attend. Its our business partner's daughter's wedding. You promised him to attend it. Post lunch you have an invite to Xavier's college of Archiect for a guest lecture. 

Jerald parked the car and Blessy opened the door for Ishwar. He undid the buttons of his blazer and walked through lobby of the building with a swag and entered the private elevator ccompanied by Jerald and Blessy at his back. The Elevator stopped at 25th floor and every employee stood greeting him and he gave a curt nod entering his room.

Blessy rushed to the pantry to pick his black tea. Ishwar removed his blazer and hung it around the high back exective chair behind the huge black table. He rolled his sleeves exposing the bulged veins on his forearm. He raked his fingers through his hair messing it. Blessy knocked on the door and entered when he called her. He took the tea cup and sipped it, his eyes lingering on the display of his laptop.

Jerald entered the room and spoke something into Ishwar's ears and stood aside receiving a nod from Ishwar.

Ish: Is she here already for the meeting ?