Chapter - 85

Recap: Anika gets annoyed when Ishwar avoids her. Later she plans something for him.

******************************

Anika locked the bathroom in their room with the lock and key and laid on the bed. She put the key inside her bra and left the key chain peek out a little for him to know her stunt. She did not cover herself with the duvet as it might stop the view of the keychain. She placed the bunch of keys under her pillow and started scrolling through her mobile. 

Ishwar returned home a little early and saw her sleeping form. He noted a visible change in her sleeping form and his eyes fell on the keychain that was peeking out from her cleavage.

Ish: Why is she having key there and what so important key that she found so secured and sexy place ?

He took slow steps without making noise and entered the closet to change into his night dress but stood froze on looking at his clothes on the floor. He closed his mouth with his palm and walked inside. He opened the ward robe and saw a scissor and all his tie and belt has been cut mercilessly.

Ish: My angry bird has lost patience it seems.

He smiled imagining her expression when she would have done those things. He removed his blazer to refresh in the same clothes and found the bathroom door locked which made him gasp.

Ish: so its the key to the bathroom lock ?

He left their room and checked the room next door locked from outside. One by one he found all the rooms locked. He called the manager and got to know that everything was Anika's order. He returned to the room and saw her sleeping and a key peeking out from the below of her pillow. He saw the keychain from her cleavage and moved his hand to pick it but stopped himself.

Ish: You knew to set trap for me better than anyone snow flake. Though I would love to do every kinky things now I have to stop myself. We need to talk and I have to complete my duties for us to do all these. I love you baby...

He left the room and drove to his suite and on way he called his stylist to get his suits done as early as possible and one to be delivered to his suite at his hotel. He entered the washroom still smiling at her stunts and slept wearing the robe.

Morning Anika woke up and her face fell when she saw his blazer on the couch. She entered the closet and saw all the mess as it is. Nancy knocked on the door and Anika opened it in a grump mood.

Nan: What did you do ? Was your plan success ?

Ani: Who are we talking about Nanu ? such a stone hearted idiot is your brother. And I m not less so wait and see what I m capable of. See you later and I going out for sometime. Don't tell anyone and sure I will take guards with me.

Anika opened the bathroom and quickly got ready in a gown that reached her knees and did minimal makeup with her hair curled loosely. She had her breakfast and bade bye to Nancy and got in the car and called the guard before they start driving.

Ani: If I knew that you informed your boss about me leaving home or even a clue about me going out then I swear that even the god will not save you from me. Just follow me. got it ?

The guards nodded and she informed the driver to take her to office. All the while she was cursing him under her breathe. As they reached office driver saw her asleep and called her to wake her.

Anika rubbed her eyes and hit her forehead for sleeping so often.

Ani: What is with the sleep these days ? If you keep sleeping like a lazy goose then he will be like this only Anika idiot..

She took a bottle of water and splashed on her face and wiped with tissue and entered the office. She saw people looking at her with wide eyes since she was arriving after a break and that too in a casual gown. She stopped by Lilly's cabin with her arms on her chest.