Chapter - 6

Recap: Ishwar and Jerry help Anika to save the injured kitten.

*************************

Ishwar, Jerald and the doctor looked at Anika when she screamed "Aiyayo" suddenly. Ishwar came back to his senses hearing her scream.

Ani: Nanu, sorry I forgot the guest lecture. Actually I saw a puss...

Ishwar closed her mouth and stopped her from saying it again infront of the doctor who was almost a middle aged man. Anika looked at him with her doe eyes and battled her eyes lashes cutely at him. She felt a different sensations looking at his eyes when they locked with hers. First time she was feeling it and it felt so good to be lost in it. Ishwar smiled behind the mask looking at her and his voice broke her trance.

Ish: Kitten...kit..ten...got it snowflake?

Anika nodded her head with his palm still over her mouth. He suddenly realized and froze feeling her lips on his palm. Jerald removed Ishwar's hand when he saw the doctor looking at them.

Ani: Nanu, I saved a kitten and took it to the vetrinary hospital. You remember that brother you fought on that day when we went to for marriage ? He and his boss helped to take the kitten to the hospital in their car.

Nan: Where is your scooty then ?

Ani: Ayayo, Nanu I forgot about our scooty..

Nan: I told you to take auto to college today. Now what will you do if someone stole it ?

Ani: Sorry da I will go by auto and look for scooty if someone had stole it then we will complaint to the police.

Nan: Don't worry anyhow no one will take it even for free of cost. 

Anika felt some tingling sensations behind her ear and casually leaned on the mobile to press it to her collarbone forgetting that Ishwar was holding it. His hands pressed on her collarbone and before he could react Anika realized and stopped speaking and slowly lifted her head and looked at him who was patting his chest with other hand to control his pumping machine which turned to work abnormally when the back of his palm touched her collarbone.

Anika stuttered but managed to speak to Nancy again.

Ani: Hey Nancy, I will come soon. Bye...I m hungry keep breakfast ready.

She moved her ear from the mobile and Ishwar cut the call and placed it back in her handbag. 

Jer: Ana, go wash your hands now. Its unhygienic and you may get infected.

Anika moved to the washroom and returned after washing her hands and changing her shirt with the spare one she had always in her bag. Ishwar gave her tissues from the doctor's table. She smiled and wiped her hands dry and saw the doctor wrapped the kittens' leg with bandage and had finished applying medicine to its injured head.

Doc: She will be fine not to worry.

Ani: Doctor, can you keep her with you. I will come back in the afternoon and take to blue cross. My granny will kill me if I take her home.

Jer: Ana, don't worry I will take care of it. Lets go now.

Ani: Thank you so much anna. You and sir have helped a lot already I will take an auto to return. I can manage. You have already spent so much time of yours.

She put her hands in the bag and took a little snowflake key chain and gave it to Ishwar with a smile.

Ani: You are one of the best and kind person I have ever seen. Thank you so much sir. A little token of thanks for saving her. Also see you called me snowflake and luckily I had one snowflake and I m giving it to you.