Chapter - 31

Recap: Jerald releases the video of Ranjani being kidnapped and later police find her at her home and interrogate her.

**********************

Ranjani returned home and Valery spoke to her and warned her to stick to what she had told about her kidnap case. She accepted and requested him to allow her to to college so that she could make moves to execute their fare well plan. Valery accepted but ordered Danny to have their men to watch her all the time.

Ishwar and Anika boarded their jet to return home. She hugged his arm and leaned on his shoulder as they watched the animated movie of Cindrella. She dozed off after sometime and he laid her on the bed in the room and moved out have a smoke before joining her in sleep.

They landed in Goa and took his jet and returned chennai. Jerald was waiting with his rolls royce to pick them and Anika hugged Jerald when she saw him. Anika was blurting out all the sight seeing and shoppings they did together. She showed the latest mobile Ishwar gifted her in excitement.

Ish: Do you have something left to tell him once we are home ?

Ani: hmm, I will tell him how you taught me..

Ishwar shut her mouth before she would blurt anything of their intimacy that he taught her. She yanked his hand away and glared at him.

Ani: Summa irunga..( Keep quite )

Jerry understood that she would blurt something R rated from the way Ishwar reacted and tried to divert her.

Jer: Anika, did you buy chocolate for us and what else did you buy ?

Ani: Anna, listen..mama taught me to play games in the new mobile and he also taught me to use the apps.....hannnn, yes I bought so much of chocolates for us. I will show you once we are home. Right mama ?

She turned to Ishwar who was now looking at her and Jerlad chuckled but stopped when Ishwar cleared his throat. Once they reached home Anika hugged Nancy and granny squealing in excitement. Ishwar greeted Nancy and Granny before settling on the couch. He watched Anika ranting about how she enjoyed in swizz leaving their romantic rendezous. She opened the shopping trolley and gave the jewelry, dresses to Nancy, shirts to Jerald and shawl to granny. Finally she took the boxes of chocolates and showed to Nancy who started chasing her and they ran around fighting for the chocolate. 

Nan: Ishwar anna, catch her for me..

When she uttered the word anna, he felt very emotional and immediately caught Anika and stopped her from running. She was panting heavily and pouted at him but he winked at her.

Both Anika and Nancy sat together as they munched on the chocolates giving a few to Jerald. Ishwar and granny. Anika gave a box of chocolate to the home manager to distribute to all the servants and maids at home. Ishwar excused from the them and moved to the study followed by Jerald. 

Jer: Danny is in chennai at Ranjani's home. They are planning it seems. what should we do with those NIA guys ?

Ish: Arrange a meeting with the home minister tomorrow. Let me speak with him. About Danny, keep watching him and his moves especially Ms. Ranjani's. She is now our special guest so keep tracking her.

Jer: Lilly ? Should we shift her place ?

Ish: No, lets not sow the seeds of doubt by ourself. Just arrange security for her and fix bugs in her home. Let Anika and Nancy be at home tomorrow and let them attend their classes online from office from the next day . We can have them at our eyesight anytime.

Jer: Mark has taken Rachel completely. Boris called up that he has got more of raw materials to complete the deals. 

Ish: Any suspicion from the police over there ?