Chapter - 98

Recap: Ishwar returns home with Anika, Nancy and Jerry. Next day morning officers from NIA and Income tax department arrive at his home.

********************

Ishwar held Anika's hand reached the living followed by Jerry. He sat opposite to the officers with Anika next to him. Jerry gave a nod to Nancy to maintain calm. 

Ish: Welcome to my home officers. Can you show your id cards and letter to proceed with whatever you have planned for ?

One of the officer gave a letter to Ishwar which had the order to search his home and office. Ishwar returned the letter and later collected Id card and passed it to Jerry to confirm its integrity and once they were clear Ishwar gave a smile to them.

Ish: Do you want me at home or office ?

Officer: You are not allowed to leave this place and our team will be handling your office and if we required any clarification you will be taken on a call. As of now you and your family can rest leaving the work to us. And please handover all your mobiles to us. You know the working rules of us so you are not allowed to contact anyone from the outside world until we wind up our work.

Ishwar smiled and placed his mobile on the teapoy that was in front of him and following him Nancy, Jerry, Anika and even the staffs handed over their mobiles.

Ani: Manager inform chef to prepare refreshment, food time to time until they are here. Take care of their hospitality..

Ishwar smiled at her confidence and winked at her. Anika turned to the officer and cleared her throat.

Ani: Hope you don't mind my absence. We returned from London just the night and my health is not good. I will be in my room and if you want me out of it I will co operate.

Anika gave a nod to Ishwar and left to her room followed by Nancy. Outside his home there were reporters who had flashed the news of the raid at Ishwar's home and office. Officers started their work from the ground floor and Ishwar informed Jerry to get all the files which had the details of his assets and the money which they had at home. All the jewels are brought from the lockers.

Jerry along with the manager did their work. Ishwar had his eyes on the men who were searching his home removing every object from its place making a mess of it but he did not voice out of it.

One of the maid served him coffee and Ishwar took it from her. He watched Jerry giving explanations to the documents which they was retrieved from the ground floor study and Jerry's room. 

The team split to ground floor, first floor and second floor. Jerry knocked on the door and Nancy opened allowing him inside.

Jer: A team is in first floor and they will be here shortly to search this room. 

Anika knew the trouble they will be if they enter the washroom and get the silicon mask. She nodded to Jerry and took Nancy with her to the closet and informed her about the mask and passport in the washroom. They quickly made a plan and Anika hid the mask and passport inside her dress. She came out and took the juice that was placed in the fridge in her room and moved her face to the smell of it. She closed her nose and gulped the juice which made her puke out immediately on the floor in the bed room.

Nancy screamed for Ishwar who rushed to his room and saw Anika throwing out and few officers witnessed her state. Ishwar hugged her and patted her back and passed water to her. Anika tried remembering everything that made her throw again.

Nan: Bro, we need to take her to the hospital immediately..

Anika fainted in Ishwar's arms and he carried her to the living. One of the officer tried to stop him.