Chapter- 87

Recap: Ishwar and Anika have an intimate moment and later he leaves for London on receiving a call from Boris

**********************

Two days passed by and there was no call from Ishwar to any of them other than the only message he sent to their group on reaching there. Anika did not pressure anyone about his whereabouts and stayed calm waiting for him to return.

She was feeling extremely tired and restless and was sleeping most of the time. Nancy entered her room and saw her sitting on the bed leaning on the headboard lost in thoughts.

Nan: Ana, why do you skip your foods ? See how weak you have become ? What should I tell Ishwar once he is back ? 

Ani: Nanu, please..I don't feel like eating and don't worry I m doing good.

Nan: Should we see doctor ? May be I will call the doctor home and we shall check you once.

Ani: No, may be because of the change over of places recently. I will be fine don't worry. 

Nan: How about we have ice cream and then go to office. You will feel better rather than staying in the room all time.

Anika nodded her head and Nancy left to get ready and Anika entered the washroom to get ready. She got ready in a formal pant and shirt with blazer and did her hair. She came out and saw Nancy waiting with ice cream and they both had one full tub and finished quickly. Jerry drove them to the office and Anika stood before Ishwar's room with a smile and entered inside.

She saw his empty seat and turned to her desk which was filled with so much of chocolates and stuffed toys. She took slow steps and touched the teddy bears one by one which had sorry and I love you in its hand. She hugged the huge bear and let her tear wet the toy. Her gaze fell on the variety of chocloates boxes on the desk and smiled at his love for her.

Lilly walked in after knocking and greeted Anika.

Lil: Madam, please call me if you need anything. And these chocolates and toys boss bought it himself daily in your absence.

Anika nodded her head and Lilly left the room after placing a coffee for Anika. Anika took the coffee to have a sip but its aroma hardly hit her nostrils and she rushed inside the washroom and puked again. She returned to her desk and sat on the seat thinking about her health.

Ani: what is happening to me ? Am I falling sick or do I have any diesease ?

She moved to the pantry to inform the chef to prepare some soup for her but instead she saw one of the maid crying.

Ani: Why are you crying ?

Maid: Nothing madam, sorry..please tell me what do you want or how can I help you ?

Ani: first tell me why were you crying ?

Maid: Madam, there was no reason, its just like that I was crying.