Chapter - 24

Recap: Mark warns the CEO of Rachel Enetrprises to sell his part of shares.

**********************

Ranjani gained her conscious and saw the surrounding that she had been locked in a different room. She screamed in hoarse voice as her throats were parched from screaming and crying before she was sedated for the second time. Hearing her screams the goons who were outside her room entered and saw her wide awake. Ranjani was hell scared to see the white men.

Ranj: Who are you people and where am I ? Please tell me what is happening.

They ignored her words and was about to leave but stopped shen she asked for water. One of the men passed water to her and she saw the weapons in their waistband. Once she was done they called Valery and informed him that she was awake. 

Valery was in a different floor in the same building and he rushed to Ranjani and saw her crying. Looking at Valery who looked rugged she was scared but gathering all her courage she started questioning him.

Ran: Sir, who are you and where am I ? Why have you brought me ? Please tell me something rather than keeping me in dark on whats happening around me.

Val: Shut up....You are here because you are a bait for me to get the person I want to kill so shut the fuck up and tell me who is your father's assistant.

Ran: What does he have to do with me, he is just a dumb PA. If he had done anything wrong to you please deal with him directly why bring me here ?

Val: dumb PA ? He is now the king of Lazovsky mafia gang which your father had built in so many years. I will kill that bastard with my hands to take this underground world in my hands using you bitch.

Ran: Oru mayirum pudunga matta da nee..( you won't even pluck a hair )

Val: What did you say ? Come again bitch What did you say ?

Ran: I m not bitch and my father is not a mafia king. He is just a businessman who runs food factories in a city and his PA is the most idiotic man I have ever seen. 

Val: Your father is dead weeks ago and I sent my men to kill him.

Ran: Dey paithiyam nee lam ennada mafia ? ( Hey you mental how come you are a mafia man ?)

Valery crushed her neck with one hand and pulled her hair with his other hand.

Val: Stop bitching and tell me about him ?

He left her when she started coughing. Ranjani was scared to death now and had no idea of testing his patience.

Ran: Sir, I think you have mistaken me for some else. My father is alive, I saw him even before an hour I was kidnapped. Please tell me whom are you looking for and where am I now ? If you don't believe I can give my father's number and he will even pay you to release me.

Valery was frustrated listening to her words and clutched his hair in irritation. Valery passed a mobile to her.

Val: Call Alexander now...

Ran: Who is Alexander ?

Val: Are you playing games with me witch, did he alert you already about me ?

Ran: I m not playing any games. My father is Seetharaman and I m his only daughter Ranjani.

Val: Stop your fucking tricks Anika Alexander...I know its you and I had my men kidnap you from your home.

Ranjani was now shocked hearing Anika's name and looked at him bewildered.

Ran: I m not Anika, she is my classmate. Believe me please. I m not her.