Chapter - 25

Recap: Ranjani reveals about Anika and Ishwar's marriage to Valery. Ishwar and Anika attend their wedding reception

******************

Ishwar took Anika to his room before meeting the press and media. She was kind of scared to face them and he hugged her saying sweet nothings.

Ish: Snow flake, we are not going to entertain them for long. Just a few minutes. We will reveal our marriage and they will ask how did we end.

Ani: What should I say ?

Ish: How long did you wait for me baby ?

Ani: Since I was 14...

Ish: Good, you did love me even if you didn't know my identity right ? then tell them the same that we were in love since you were 14 and rest I will take care. 

Ani: Seri mama..

Ishwar kissed her forehead and they walked to the hall where the press and media were waiting for them. The lights flashed from their camera's clicking the photo of the couple. Ishwar and Anika stood before them and he had his hand around her waist holding her close to him.

Ish: thank you all for coming here on short notice. I m very happy to introduce my love, my wife Mrs. Anika Ishwar Vincent. 

Press1 : Madam, sir, is your marriage arranged or love ?

Press 2: Madam where did you meet Mr. Ishwar ?

Media: Sir, where did you meet your wife first ? Was this love at first sight ?

Ish: I hope you will be happy to hear it from my wife...

Anika smiled at Ishwar turned towards the people who were waiting eagerly to know the answer from her.

Ani: Yes, ours is love marriage. We have been in love since I was 14 and we are in so much of love.

Ish: She is a very simple person and wanted our life to be private until we are married and I respected her wish. 

Media: Is this why you were never been in any gossip ?

Ish: Ofcourse I never wanted to be involved in any gossips that would hurt my girl. I had my eyes only for her all these years and I will be happy to be the same forever. I love you Anika baby...

Media: Where did you both meet first ?

Ish: Like she said we were in love since she was 14 so obviously you could guess the answer. I hope you all respect our decision to keep our personal life in private and no more questions on it. Thank you so much for being here.

Ishwar interlocked his fingers with Anika's and left from there. Jerry escorted them to the car to drive back home.

Valery who got the information from his men in India, watched the live of Ishwar's interview along with Danny. He threw the vase on the TV shattering the screen to pieces.

Val: How is this possible ? 

Dan: The men you got had fucked up and got a useless one at the cost of so much money. Look at the way he speaks. What information did you get on him ?

Val: He is a very very powerful businessman and has contacts in every level of the government in India. 

Dan: How did he end up marrying her exactly when we are searching for her ? What if he is the Lazovksy ?

Val: But he said they had been in love since she was 14 and ended up marrying now. Lets wait and check his background completely.

Dan: What about the girl you got here ?