Chapter - 91

Recap: Ishwar reveals everything about him to Anika and later promise her to leave everything for her.

**************

Ishwar laid her on the bed and hovered on her kissing her non stop. His palm were on her waist caressing slowly and reached her abdomen. When he was about to move his palm away from her abdomen Anika held his palm above her abdomen letting it there.

Ani Mv: I will not put you into stress now and I know you will feel bad to leave me to finish your works once you get to know about our baby so me and our baby will wait until you finish everything and then we will not let you go from us anymore. I want to see your reaction which should be only happiness for our baby and no guilt of the baggages from your dark life...

She held his palm and caressed her abdomen slowly as they kept kissing. Suddenly Ishwar broke the kiss and pulled her gown down revealing his name on her chest. He looked into her eyes.

Ish: Why did you endure so much pain Anika ? Its not like you should do all these to prove your love to me. I know how much you love me and there is no words in this world to explain it. 

Ani: Its not about pain. Kanmani said that its a belief that whoever get a tattoo from Lakshmi paati will live with their partner forever in all seven births. I want you for me in all my births Ishwar mama.

Ish: I m all yours and you are mine. Please don't do anything in future that will cause pain to you. I can't bear to see you in pain.

Ani Mv: You will have to see me in pain when I bring our baby into this world. But that will the most loved pain.

Ani: You knew whatever I did in village so now tell me what did you do without me ?

Ish: You know I cannot function without you but I had to do everything to change myself before you return to me. so I worked on it. Nancy forced me to office and fired some 50 poeple, I went to the nearby hyper market and bought your favourite chocolates and toys myself.

Ani: Yeah I saw them in office when I was there but I pity the people you fired. Please get them back to office.

Ish: Alright anything for my love...then I won the president election for the association of builders and associations.

Ani: Congrats Mr. Ishwar...for the second time winning.

Ish: Ishwar sounds sexy from your little mouth snow flake....how about we make a deal that you will call me Ishwar all time and mama is reserved for our private time ?

Ani: anything for my mama then ...

Anika traced her finger over the tiny scratch on his forehead and kissed gently.

Ani: How did you get into accident ?

Ishwar's body turned rigid and he moved away sitting on the edge of the bed. Anika hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.

Ani: Did I ask something that you didn't want to answer ?

Ish: No, something happened that day that made me drink endlessly and ended up in the accident.

Anika sat next to him and leaned on his chest and played with his button.

Ani: What happened ?

Ish: Promise me that you won't be mad at me.

Ani: Mama, we have come across so much and you think I will be angry on you ever again. Still I pormise, I won't be mad. Now tell me happened.

Ish: When I was in the restroom after the elections, a bitch who is one of the member of the association entered behind me and tried to touch me without my consent....