Chapter - 35

Note: Hi everybody, very happy to see all the comments and  I m enjoying reading them like you all are doing. The comments section looks so lively. Please forgive me for not replying to your comments. Its taking too much time giving long updates daily and  added to that I m spending lot of time on laptop preparing notes for my son's public exam. My fingers are literally paining on continuous working in laptop. Your votes and comments are keeping me energetic to give updates daily inspite of hectic personal schedule so please excuse your sister /mommy for not replying to comments. I will soon start responding to all the comments until then keep supporting as usual. Love u all.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Recap: Anika and Ishwar have their first intimate time.

***********************

Ishwar woke up and saw his love sleeping on his chest. He was in his boxers and she was wearing only his shirt with nothing underneath which made her soft body press firm against his toned one. Her bare legs were entangled with his. He reminisced their love making and kissed her hair drawing circles on her waist beneath the shirt. 

Anika stirred in sleep and opened her eyes slowly and met with his bare chest. She kissed her spot and raised her head and saw him who pecked her forehead.

Ish: Good morning love.

Anika yawned and closed her eyes snuggling to sleep again. He chuckled and flipped her . He hovered on her kissed her pulse and pinched her nipples abover her shirt. Anika gasped and smacked his arms.

Ish: Wake up baby...Lets get ready and you must be very hungry..officially we have got eligible to have idly and mutton curry in the morning.

Ani: Now what is with this idly and mutton curry ?

Ish: Usually the newly wed couples will be given non-veg in the morning to boost their energy which they might have lost after having six on their wedding night. 

Ani: Appo annaikku Nanu kitta sonnadhu idhukku dhana ? ( So, was it because of this I said that to Nanu ?) 

Ish: Yes, my dear wifey..

Ani:Innum evlo double meaning words irukku karthareyyyy.( How many double meaning words are left lord ?)

Ish: There are a lot snow flake but don't worry, with me you will learn everything very quickly...I will teach you everything for good to all and bad as well as dirty only to me..Now lets get out of bed before I decide to tire you again. You need some rest before we start over again. 

He pulled the duvets away and carried her to the bathroom and tried to help her but she pushed him out and locked the door behind.

Ranjani called her class representative to the near by cafe to discuss about inviting Ishwar. She already knew that she will not be welcome at his home. Also Danny has confirmed that Ishwar takes Anika with him to his office. So she planned well and manipulated the class representative to invite him at his office and to convince him at any cost to bring Anika with him for the farewell. 

Later they reached a florist and gave orders for a bouquet with chocolates for both Ishwar and Anika. When they were about to part to their homes the class rep Ameena stopped her.

Ameena: Ranjani, good we planned everything so I will meet you directly at his office tomorrow morning.

Ran: No No Ameena, I m not coming. You are the rep and it would be good only if you go. I m not joining you.

Ameena: But how will I go alone ? You don't have to speak but just give me company.

Ran: Ameena, you know that I didn't share a good rap with Anika and Nancy so what if they reject just because of me ?