Chapter - 33

Recap: Anika feels insecure and stressed when Ishwar stops being in a close proximity with her.

****************************

Anika came out  of the restroom and entered the meeting room still with the thoughts of what she heard and her already messed up mind did not help in anyway. Before she could get seated in her chair she fell unconscious. Nancy screamed and pressed 7 in the intercom which landed call to Ishwar. He rushed to the meeting room and saw Anika in Nancy's lap who was crying and trying to wake her.

Ishwar carried Anika to his room and laid her on the bed in the relaxation room. He picked the water from the nearby jug and sprinkled on her face but she did not wake up. He called up the in-house physician who rushed to his room. Nancy and Ishwar left place for him to check Anika. After checking Anika, doctor gave her injection and tablets for the next couple of days.

Doc: Sir, her BP shot high and she looks very stressed. Please speak to her on what is bothering her. As of now she will wake in few minutes and take care that she eat and sleep well. The tablets might make her feel drowsy too.

Ish: Thank You...

Once the doctor left Nancy saw Ishwar who was worried extremely.

Nan: Is everything fine between you ?..I mean I have seen her being lost recently but she ignored when I questioned her..

Ish: We are fine Nancy...Even I tried to speak to her but she said that she was worried about her exams and nothing else...Did something happen before she fainted ?

Nan: No, she went to restroom and when she came back she fell...

Ish: I will take her home once she is awake...

They saw Anika waking and Nancy nodded to Ishwar and left from there. Ishwar helped Anika sit leaning on the headboard and tried to kiss her forehead but she turned her face which brought a painful frown on Ishwar's face.

Ish: Anika, what happened happened my love ? How do you feel now ?

Ani: I m ok now..let me continue my classes.

She tried to leave but Ishwar stopped holding her hand and carried her in bridal style. Anika struggled and tried to get down.

Ish: Snow flake please stop fighting. Lets go home and you need to rest. Doctor has said that you need to rest not to ignore the fact that you have become so weak. 

Ani: I m not weak, let me go...

Ish: Sorry my love.....lets go home and continue your fight later...

Jerald was waiting in Ishwar's room and when he saw Ishwar carrying Anika from the relaxation room. He quickly opened the door for them and rushed behind him and Nancy followed them.Jerry drove them to home and again Anika tried to get down but Ishwar carried her to their room. Granny panicked looking at Anika but Jerald and Nancy consoled her saying what happened.

In their room Ishwar laid her on the bed and removed her shoes and called his chef to prepare healthy diet for Anika. He sat next to her and cupped her face but she yanked his hand away.

Ish: Baby, whats happening, please tell me what is bothering you ? What is the purpose of me living when I couldn't take care of my wife and seeing her in pain. I love you snow flake...Please tell me..Are you so much stressed on your exams then please stop stressing yourself...there is no need for it anymore...You are more important to me rather than anything in this world...

He saw tears rolling from her eyes and wiped them and kissed her forehead and joined his forehead with hers.

Ish: Please say something..I m going mad baby..What should I do to take your pain away ?