Chapter- 90

Recap: Ishwar takes Anika to meet her father Alexander who later reveals all the truth.

****************************

Ishwar looked at Anika who cupped his face in her palms and tears in her eyes.

Ani: Why did you join my father even after knowing that he is a dangerous man and into dangerous business ?

Ish: I won't lie that I did everything unknowing to myself. I did join him knowing every details and the dangers behind the job. My name is Ishwar and there is no Vincent behind my name. It was my dream to study in abroad and I came to London for my studies. I got into friendship with wrong fellows and started to drink. Once I met with an accident and it was your father who saved me that day.

I liked the aura around him and started spending time with him after my college time. Slowly I got to know about his activities and requested him to train me too. He denied at first but later I joined his gang and started doing the business for him. 

After my college, my parents wanted to me to return home and stay with them. Uncle too wanted me to do the same but I was adamant to leave because I wanted power and money. I stay six months in London after my studies and one day I got shot on shoulder. Again your father saved me.

For a change he sent me to my parents but unfortunately my mother saw the injury on my body and my father too came to know about it. I lied to them that I was doing architect business and my enemies tried to attack me being jealous of my growth. But my father did not believe me and wanted to stop me from leaving them. 

I had already set my foot into the dark world and couldn't leave which would have only caused more troubles to uncle because I had already made my own set of enemies so I left them and returned to London. I realized their life might be in danger if anyone knew about me so your father helped me with a new identity so that my parents won't be in trouble because of me.

I came to the business as Ishwar Vincent, all my records was made clear from my original identity. My parents were safe and they never knew about my mafia side but they started  believing that I was doing just architect business and I have real enemies in business. They wanted me to leave everything and live a normal life but I couldn't. I never met them but spoke only a few times. My father is still angry on me for staying away from them and doing business at the risk of my life. 

Ani: Where are they now ?

Ish: Anika, I have lived a horrible life, I have been ruthless, I have lied to my parents, I have never been the son they wanted me to be but I love them and I love you above everything in this world. I could give my life for you. After you came into my life I have a lived a life which I never dreamt of ever. I did everything to keep you safe. I will still do so I did that the thing again to keep you safe. I had no other go.

Ani: I don't understand ? Where are your parents ?

Ish: I will tell you but before that listen to whatever I say. Do you remember the attack on your farewell day ?

Ani: Yes, Ranjani and some mafia men were.....

Anika stopped and looked at Ishwar at sudden realization.

Ish: Yes, Ranjani got hands with our rivals to kill you. Do you remember a girl named Kanmani you met on that day ?

Anik: Yes, how do you know her ?

Ish: She was arranged by me to keep you safe incase of any emergency. That day you were suppose to be kidnapped by Ranjani's men but Kanmani saved you. Whenever I had the feel of something bad to happen I would call Kanmani to stay around you to keep you safe. On the day of party we both had an omnious feel so I called up Kanmani to keep an eye on you. So when you decided to leave me Jerry informed her to take you with her.