Chapter - 69

P.S: what if I'm ready to give daily updates? Will you all support with your votes and comments ?

Recap: Ishwar feels emotional after speaking with his mother.

*****************

Two weeks passed with them busy with their works and Anika had finished a part of her design. Ishwar and Anika were in the conference room and she had her designs spread on the table. She picked the first sheet and placed it before Ishwar.

Ani: This is the plan of the ground floor. Since he is business man and might have guest personally as well as officially so it would be better to have a royal western touch. Living is split into two. The front will have royal Italian furnitures with a chandelier and the second part just connnects the dining which faces the open kitchen from there. Since he loves his wife so much he might watch her cooking from this area. And here it will have some classic touch to give homely vibes as family will be using this area. Dining is a huge place as he wanted all his family to stay at one place.

Ish: Only if she knew cooking..

Ani: She doesnt know cooking...woww....so I m not the only one here. Don't worry after this project I will learn cooking so she will be left alone. Still she shoud be able to make some toast, juice so he can keep sighting her that time.

Ish: Perfect...

Ani:The rear to first part of the living has a study which will have a small library area for his office purpose alone. Apart from this there will be only two guest rooms. Incase he wants to use the ground floor for some party he can use it as a ball too.

Ish: Nice idea...

Ani: We can have modernised kitchen and will have three islands so when the family grows the chefs wont find difficulty in cooking for a huge family. And even if children sneak out to pick out ice creams they will get caught since it is open one.

Ish: You are so cruel then. You eat so much of ice creams and chocolate but don't want the children to eat them ?

Ani: Yes, a mother will always restrict their child from eating too much of chocolate. What if hey get cavities ? Any how this for your client to worry not for us.

Ish: ohh..fine..carry on.

Ani: From th centre of the living stairs will lead to the next floor which further divides on either side leading to the rooms on the first floor. We will have a lift at the right corner of the entrance so that when the client turn old he can use the lift in future.

Ish: Good...he may not require anytime soon...but still good to have one.

Ani: First floor will have three master bed rooms and two nurseries. 

Ish: why three ?

Ani: Client will use one and now couples normally have only two child so two nursery and when they growup they will get used of the other two master bedrooms.

Ish: Interesting but what if they have more than two children ?

Ani: Then tell your client to vacate the first floor and get shifted to second floor. first floor will have only these rooms and the rest of the place is allocated for a huge library, a gaming room as well as a patio with mini garden.

Ish: Impressed...

Ani: Second floor will have only rooms no other amenities. The entire area is planned equally to have 7 rooms. All the rooms will have a walkin closet ending into the washroom. Washrooms will have space for jacuzzi tub in the most corner of the washroom. A shower cubicle and a counter with two sinks.  Basic plan is to have a dry room so client can place a couch if he wants. A miniwardrobe is placed so that the women or girl children can use for their personal hygiene.