Chapter - 107

Recap: Ishwar and Anika settle with their deals and later Anika plan for Ishwar's birthday.

*************************

The next day everyone retired to their room after dinner. Anika got changed into his hoodie only and laid on the bed. Ishwar came up with her tablet and made her gulp them. Anika made faces but did not deny as they had agreed to each other.

Anika laid and pulled him next to her. Ishwar smiled and pulled her to his chest caressing her hair slowly. Anika had already kept her mobile beside her and tried best to be awake. She kept raking her fingers through his hair slowly and traced his eyebrows and forehead every now and then which made him fall asleep before her. Anika sighed and sat leaning on the headboard waiting for the clock to strike 12.

She was scrolling her mobile while her one hand was still caressing his hair. When the clock showed 11.50 she sent a message to Nancy to check if they were ready. Once she got a reply Anika shook Ishwar who sat up immediately.

Ish: What happened Anika ? Why are you sitting ?

Ani: I m very hungry.. Please get me something to eat...I m sorry to disturb your sleep but I m very hungry..

Ishwar pecked her forehead and ruffled her hair.

Ish: You need not say sorry and wake me anytime and any number of time. I m always ready to take care of you and love you. So now tell me what do you want and I will prepare.

Ani: I will come with you and we will decide after reaching the kitchen.

Ishwar got down and Anika quickly wore a track pant and they descended the stairs but the entire floor was dark. Ishwar turned on the torch in his mobile and held Anika's hand as they got down.

Ish: What the hell are the staffs doing rather checking the supply.. Take slow steps snow flake....

He made her sit on the couch.

Ish: Just sit here. Let me check whats wrong with the lights...

Before he could leave she caught his wrist and stopped him from leaving. He was about to say something but she placed her palm over his lips and shook her head. Anika hugged him placing her head on his chest.

Ani: Happy birthday Ishwar mama..

Ish: thank you my love....I love you..

Anika smiled and the lights were on suddenly. Ishwar saw the living decorated with flowers and balloons. Jerry and Nancy came clapping their hands singing happy birthday. Ishwar smiled at them and pecked Anika's forehead and side hugged Nancy and Jerry as they wished him.

Jerry called the chef who came pushing a food trolley which had a cake on it. Jerry lit the candles and passed the knife to Ishwar who blew the candles and cut the cake. Anika took the first piece and fed him and Ishwar fed her, Jerry and Nancy.

Ish: You are not hungry now ?

Ani: I m hungry..see this is my favourite cake...

She licked the cream from her fingers and took some cream and applied on Ishwar's cheeks.He held both her hands and took so much of cream and filled her face with it. Anika licked the caream as far as possible with her tongue making Nancy and Jerry laugh but Ishwar's blood rushed to south and he bit his lips controlling his self.

After having a chit chat Nancy and Jerry left to their room. Once Ishwar saw their room was closed he carried Anika in bridal style to their room.

Ish: I m trying my best to not pound on you but being a little minx you are testing every point of patience in me so bear the consequences.