Chapter - 12

Recap: Ishwar spends his time with Anika and Jerald informs him about the alliance Anika's granny had found for her.

**************

A few men arrived at a old house in Coimbatore which had been kept locked for many years. They looked around the surroundings and knocked on the neighbour house and an elderly lady came out of it.

Old lady: Yaru neenga enna venum unglukku ( Who are you, what do you want ?)

Man: Paati, indha veetla Alexander nu orutha irundhar la avaru enga ippo, avaroda family enga irukanga ?( granny there was a person Alexander who lived in that house, where is he and where is his family ?)

Old Lady: Avaru enga ponaru theriyadhu. Avar amma romba naal thaniya irundhanga apram avanga pethiya kootitu indha oora vittu poitanga..enga ponanga theriyadhu. ( Don't know where he went, his mother stayed alone for some time and then she too left this place along with her grand daughter and I don't where she went )

Man: Avanga sondhakaranga yarachum theriyuma ? ( Do you know any relatives of them )

Old Lady: Avanga thaniya dhan irundhanga yarum avangala pakka vandhadhu illa ( She lived alone and no one came looking for her )

Man: Avanga pethi peru theriyuma ? ( Do you know her grand daughter's name ?)

Old Lady: Neenga yaru yedhukku idellam kekkuringa ? (Who are you and why do you ask these ?)

Man: Paati naa avangalukku dhoorathu sondham. Ippo dhan avangla pathi therinjidhu adhan thedi vandhen. (Granny, I m their distant relative and came to know about them recently and I came in search of them )

Old lady: Ohh appadiya, enakku marandhu pochu, yennoda ponnu kitta kekkuren. (Oh is it? I forgot her name. I will ask my daughter )

The old lady called his daughter who came out and did her part of enquiries with the men.

Lady: Her name is Anika and she studied in the  St. Claret secondary school along with my daughter.

Man: Thank you so much.

Those men left from there and reached a cafe having tea.

Man1: How do we find her now ?

Man2: Every student will have a EMIS number with which they will be admitted. Students may change any number of school but their EMIS number will not change. We can get details about her from the school and trace her last studied school from the board of education. 

Man1: Simple way, her name is Anika and her father name is Alexander so lets us check if there is any person with that name in social media.

They started searching the social media with the name Anika Alexander and found around 10 having similar name. Of the 10 they ignored the 6 which was out of India and focused on the 4 in India, one in Delhi, one in Goa, one in Kerala and one in chennai which was created by Ranjani.

Man1: She must be the one whom we are searching. She is studying in Xavier's college of Architecture.

Man2: Tomorrow we will leave to chennai and confirm if she is the one we are searching.

Anika and Nancy returned to Anika's home and got refreshed. They settled on the couch in the hall and Nancy was speaking about the day but Anika was thinking the conversation with Ishwar. Her mind could not get over those chocolate brown orbs.

Nan: Ana, I m talking for a long time and you are lost somewhere. What are you thinking ?

Ani: Nothing Nanu, just feeling very tired. Lets eat and sleep early tonight. Tomorrow we need to be on time to know the results. Whom do you think will win tomorrow ?