Chapter - 52

Recap: Ishwar tries to make time for Anika and thinks about their moments in past.

****************

Ishwar woke up early and saw Anika sleeping peacefully next to him with her hand around his torso. He traced her face with his finger and couldnt stop himself from looking at her lips and her exposed cleavage. Nancy's words were still haunting his thoughts which he was holding from drowning into the dirty feels he was getting around being with Anika. He kissed the corner of her lips lightly without disturbing her and he couldn't stop his hands that sneaked inside her top. He caressed her waist and tummy slowly and was about to move a little above but stopped and removed his hand.

He groaned gritting his teeth to control his desires and cursed Nancy for pushing him to this state. He placed his head above her chest and hugged her. Anika woke up and saw him hugging her.

Ani: What are you doing mama ?

Ish: Please, let me hug you for sometime Anika. I m missing all this very much. 

When she did not protest he snuggled more into her chest with his face on her bosom. Anika curled her toes when he kissed her bosoms above her tops. Ishwar moved his one leg over hers with his desire taking over his senses. Anika felt something poking on her thighs and moved her hand over it to check it. When she sensed something long she screamed and pushed Ishwar and jumped from the bed.

Ish: What happened Anika. Why are you screaming ?

Anika took the night lamp and moved towards Ishwar to hit but he stopped with wide eyes when he saw her shoving the namp lamp towards his private part.

Ish: what are you doing ?

Ani: Mama, dont move. There is a snake between your legs. I will hit that and save you.

Ishwar looked down and saw the bulge poking above his pant and pulled the duvet to cover quickly.

Ani: Mama, it will bite you. Please mama, come to me. I m scared.

Ish: Ok dont worry I will kill it in the washroom. You just calm down. Dont be scared.

He rushed to washroom and shut the door behind and grunted looking at the bulge. He cursed himself for losing into the moment and quickly held his shaft in a grip and threw his head back in pleasure as he kept moving it. He spilled his seeds in the toilet basin and panted to calm his breathe looking at the spills.

Ish: You guys are unlucky and pity you for draining into this. Hope your siblings will be lucky to reach the place they deserve unlike you.

He flushed the toilet and washed himself before coming out. Anika was standing outside the washroom waiting for him.

Ani: What happened mama ?

Ish: I killed them and flushed them in the toilet.

Ani: them ?

Ish: I meant the snake. Now come on get ready. Its late and I m hungry still.

Ani: How did it come there ? 

Ish: I went for a walk in the garden and must have slipped inside. Now don't go talk about this to anybody. Promise me you won't.

Ani: Promise but why did you not show me the snake before killing it ?

Ish: Next time I will not only show you but will give into your hands.

Ani: No, I m scared of snakes...I wont hold it.

Ish: Why will you be scared when I will be with you. And you will feel good holding it and I will too feel good..........to see you holding it.

Ani: Vitta kiss panna solluvinga pola..( It seems like you will ask me to kiss it ?)