Chapter- 92

Recap: Ishwar and Anika have open talk and later have a quality time together.

*****************

Ishwar and Jerry reached the hospital and saw Lilly still unconscious. Later they got to know that the doctor had put her in medically induced coma for a quick recovery from the head injury. Ishwar checked on the security arranged for Lilly. 

Ish: Jerry inform doctors to shift Lilly to our estate once she is stable. Arrange for a doctor if required to take care of her.

Jer: Yes, Boss but doctor wants her to be in the hospital for atleast a week. May be after that we can shift her to our place. Meanwhile we have tight security to take care of her.

Ishwar once again met Lilly before leaving the hospital and once he returned home he saw the living empty and went to his room which was empty too. He moved to the garden and saw Anika sitting on the swing and sleeping under the shades of the tree. He sat next to her and caressed her hair which got her sleep disturbed. She saw Ishwar sitting next to her and leaned on his shoulder.

Ani: How is Lilly ?

Ish: Good, but in induced coma and she will be fine in a week. We can bring her here once she is stable.

Ani: It was supposed to be me in that accident but she saved me risking her life.

Ish: She is not just my PA, Anika..

Anika looked perplexed at him turning her attention completely to him.

Ani: what do you mean not just PA ? 

Ish: My angry bird, I mean she was appointed by your dad to watch my security and I got to know this after our marriage. I m not sure if sh knew about you being daughter of our boss but she did her duty to save you as my wife. She did that not once but twice. 

Ani: She is mafia too ?

Ish: She was the most trusted person of your father and she doesn't get involved in our business. She was there just to guard us. Anika, I know you must be upset with whatever you had knew about us but please talk to your father. He too missed you a lot. I will keep my word Anika, we will be out of this completely. But please talk to him, he must be waiting for you.

Anika thought for sometime and nodded her head. Ishwar patted her head and stood holding her hand. He called for Jerry and Nancy and they entered the study together.

Alexander was on the bed looking at the ceiling and when he heard the sound of the door opening he smiled at them.

Alex: I was waiting to see you all..

Jer: How are you boss ?

Alex: Ahh, my tiger...I m good. You guys brought me back from death. She is Nancy ?

Ish: Yes, uncle...now my sister and Jerry's wife.

Nan: Hello uncle how are you ?

Alex: Not uncle....call me dad...I m so happy to see you in person Nancy. I have seen and heard how you have taken care of Anika all these years. I owe you a lot in this life Nancy.

Nan: she is my best friend, sister and how will I not take care of her. Though me and granny had been there for her still she missed you a lot. Nothing and no one can fill your place in her life. finally I m happy that she got you and you will have to work hard and compensate for all the missed years.

Alex: I will sure yearn her forgiveness and definitely I will compensate all those missed years and now I have two princess to take care. I m happy that Lord has given me a chance to love you both for the rest of my life.