Chapter - 27

Recap: Ishwar and Anika spend some intimate time.

****************

Nancy watched him closing the door behind him and settling himself on the couch next to the table.

Jer: I thought you have fallen head over heels for me already.. Am I right Nanu ma ?

Nan: Only Ana will call me that so stop taking that name.

Jer: fine, how about Nans or hotty sounds sexy ..

Nan: Unakku velaiye illaya Jerry ? (Don't you have work Jerry ?)

Jer: Yes and I m doing it already. Don't you love my job ?

Nan: Illa veliya po man..(No, get out man )

Jer Mv: You will come for me Nanu ma...just keep watching.

Jer: Boss has given strict orders to follow you everywhere you go and I respect my boss to follow his every orders.

Nancy stood holding a pen pointing towards him. She threatened to prick with it and said to leave the room but Jerry smiled which annoyed her. She moved towards him but her heels ditched her and she fell on him on the couch. Jerry held her hand and waist with his hands and their eyes were locked . He removed his hand from her waist and tucked a few strand of hair behind her ear.

Jer: Nancy, you look beautiful and I know that you are scared to trust me but I promise to take care of you. Believe me Nancy I can see the vulnerable Nancy hiding behind this brave face and yearning to be loved. 

Lilly who entered the room when she heard the loud noise from the room saw them in a compromising position and groaned calling Jerry's name which broke their trance and they moved away from each other. Lilly too left from there shutting the door. 

Nancy saw Jerry looking very serious at her and waiting for her reply. She settled back in the seat not facing him.

Nan: You are wrong Mr. Jerald. I m not as you say so don't keep your hopes high and look for someone else who could fall easily for your words.

Jer: Fine Nancy......I thought you will consider my words..See you later when I come to pick you to home. Call me if you need anything.

Nancy was taken back when he said so casually and left from there. Once he was out he called granny and informed everything and asked for ideas from her and smiled when he heard from the other end.

Until afternoon she did not see Jerald coming around her and that was very unusual so she went of the room in search of him. After searching the entire floor finally she heard his voice from the pantry and entered inside. She saw him laughing and chatting with some girl and both were so lost in their conversation that they did not watch Nancy looking at them.

Nancy cleared her throat to get their attention.

Jer: Ms.Nancy, you here...your coffee or tea would have been served in your office if wanted ?

Nan: Why am I not welcome here ? I mean did I disturb you rendezvous ?

Jer: Ofcourse not, we will continue later...tell me how may I help you ?

Nan: Take me back home.

Jer: I will call the driver and he will drop you safe. Just a minute I will call him.

Nan: Mr. Jerald, hope you heard me...I repeat...take me back home .....NOW...

Jer Mv: So jealous my Fiesty cat, Wish I could devour those full lips. 

Jerald raised his hands in surrender as usual and gave a smile to the girl opposite to him before leading Nancy out.  Through out Jerald was controlling from bursting out laughing looking at Nancy who huffing and puffing, throwing daggers at him.