Chapter - 76

So happy to see comments from many new readers. Thank you so much for the love.. keep supporting..Your votes and comments are the only boost that encourage every authors. ❤️❤️❤️

Recap: Anika is pampered by Krishnan and Radha after Kanmani got her to stay at their home.

*********************

Anika was sitting on the bed leaning on the window looking outside but all her thoughts were about Ishwar and all those moments they spent together. The tears were non stop and she couldn't close her eye lids as the broken state of Ishwar haunted her. Radha entered the room and placed her hand on Anika's head and caressed lovingly.

Radh: Konjam neram madila paduthu thoonguriya ma...Ippadi azhudhute irundha odambu enna agum sollu ?..Illa Kanmani kooda velila poriya ? ( Would you like to laid down on my lap and sleep for sometime dear ? What will happen to your health if you just keep crying like this or will you go out with Kanmani ?)

Anika shook her head and laid her head on Radha's lap and unknowingly her palm fisted Radha's saree and all could Radha see was an innocent child in a broken state. She wiped Anika's tears with her pallu and patted her to sleep but before she could sleep Arul barged inside with some tamarind in his hand followed by Kanmani.

Radha: Enna da ? ( what ?)

Aru: Anika inga paru ma unakku puliyanga kondu vandhu irukken, vaa sapdalam. Apram thotathula oonjal kooda katti vechurukken.( Anika, look I have got tamarind for you and also I have arranged a swing in the garden)

Before Anika could protest Kanmani and Arul took Anika's wrist and dragged her with them. Radha wiped her tears and prayed the god to help her children to come out of this. 

Arul, Kanmani made Anika sit next to them on the concrete bench and gave the tamarind with salt and chilli powder. Anika did not want to spoil their mood as Kanmani had already done a lot of help to her so she took a small piece to taste but as soon as she took a bite of it she coughed and choked to the taste of chilli. Kanmani patted her head and Arul rushed to bring water.

Anika drank the water and smiled towards them assuring of being fine but actually her thoughts went back to the day of similar incident with Ishwar.

Anika was sitting on the kitchen counter watching Ishwar cooking for her when they stayed in London. She was wearing his shirt with nothing beneath it. She had taken the boost from the cabinet to fill her tummy until he finished cooking but in the mean time she got lost in his charm, the way he moved with grace around the kitchen picking the things and he looked sexy the way he caught the laddle in his hand. 

Being lost so much in her hot and handsome husband's charm her hand grabbed the container which had chilli powder instead of boost and stuffed in her mouth. the next moment she was screaming and washed her mouth in the sink.

Ishwar panicked at her state and saw her lips and tongue turned red due to the chilli. His eyes turned moist looking at her. He gave her ice water to soothe the irritation but nothing helped. He took the honey from the jar and tried to feed her but Anika was crying and waving her hands in air and pacing restlessly.

He took a large sip of honey in his mouth and pulled her close and crashed his lips on hers and plunged his tongue and Anika immediately took the taste of honey from his. He wiped her tears with the pad of his thumb and continued kissing and sucking her lips until she felt better. As they broke the kiss, Ishwar took butter and applied it gently on her lips but Anika licked them immediately.

Ish: Don't lick them Anika, it will stop irritation and your lips will be soft and shiny. 

He applied again but Anika licked them this time too. Ishwar smirked and applied butter on her lips but this time before she could lick them he sucked on her lips and wiped the entire butter with his tongue winking at her.