Chapter - 101

Recap: Nanda and Ranjith help Ishwar to know about Valery's location.

**************

Ishwar and Boris stood either side of the door and Ishwar raised his hand and counted 1..2..3...Boris knocked on the door. Ishwar gritted his teeth and stood straight facing the door waiting for him to open the door.

As soon as the door was opened Ishwar saw a different man at the door. Without thinking twice he punched his face and he fell back on the floor with bleeding nose and there stood Valery pointing a gun towards Ishwar.

Val: Did you think that I will be so stupid to not know who is at my doorstep. Rita has a code to knock thrice to let me know her presence.

Ish: Once or thrice that doesn't matter because I got you now.

Ishwar removed the mask and passed it to Boris smirking at Valery.

Val: In your dreams Lazovsky..

Valery pulled the trigger to shoot Ishwar but he rolled on the floor and kicked his leg which made Valery fall back. Ishwar got up and pressed his foot on his wirst and held his neck with other hand.

Ish: You were the only one who played too many games in my life...I will settle everything with you...

Boris shot the man who was on the floor and yanked the gun from Valery and Ishwar punched Valery's face.

Ish: Boris stay out 

Bor: Boss..

Ish: NOW...

Boris left the room and waited for him outside. Ishwar picked Valery by his collars and pushed him against the wall and kicked his stomach.

Ish: I m a man unlike you and prefer to fight face to face. You are one lucky bastard that I m letting you fight on me. I could kill you in one bullet straight in your skull but I won't do that. I will show you hell for all the damage you have done and the pain you have caused to my wife.

Ishwar moved back and dropped the gun giving Valery a chance to fight him. Valery cracked his knuckles and twisted his neck from side to side getting relief from the pain caused by the punches of Ishwar.

Val: You made a mistake by not shooting me immedaitely Lazovsky or Ishwar ?

Ishwar held the fist of Valery when he tried to punch Ishwar and twisted his hand to his back.

Ish: Ishwar Lazovsky Vincent and fate is your death is in my hands.

Ishwar kicked his leg from behind making him kneel on the floor. He caught his neck in the crook of his elbow. Valery picked the knife that was on the table beside him and stabbed on the side of Ishwar's abdomen. Ishwar pushed him and yanked the knife from Valery. He slashed it on Valery's body multiple times safe enough to not hurt him deep but blood was oozing out of his body.

Ishwar stood with his hands fisted and one leg forward and one was behind him. He stood in the posture of kick boxing and before Valery could react from the cuts on his body Ishwar kicked and punched him continuously. Valery coughed blood when Ishwar gave a strong punch on the side of chest.

He pushed back the hairs that was sticking with sweat on his forehead and saw Valery grunting in pain. He raised Valery's face with his shoes and made him stand holding his collars. He pushed him on the chair and removed his shirt which he used to wrap around his neck to choke him. Valery struggled to breathe and when he was about to give up Ishwar released him.

Ish: I won't let you die so easily you fucker. You need to pay a lot for all the tears my wife had shed because of you. You need to pay for the days my king Alexander had been lying in the bed lifeless.