Chapter - 72

Note: Yesterday I could n't reply some of your comments because they were similar requesting on Ishwar and Anika's separation part. As you all know Ishwar and Anika love each other with no limits but still there is one thing that is missing. A relationship needs transparency between the couples and Anika has been a open book to Ishwar but he is not. Their relationship cannot exist without transparency. Either Ishwar has to reveal his identity and come out of his dark life for her or Anika should accept him as he is. Either way Anika has every right to know about Ishwar. She might be broken but their love is not weak so have patience for them to come back stronger than ever. Its a promise that there are surprises along with the bitter sequence that you will for sure love the emotional roller coaster. This is my first story the couple will go on a separation unlike my other stories. Hope you will stand by me and support as usual. Await many more surprises....Request you all to vote.Love you all...

Recap: Ishwar and Anika get an omnious feel and later spend some intimate time to get over it.

********************

Ishwar and Jerry were dressed in a black tux having discussion in the study. Anika and Nancy were getting ready together in Nancy's room. Ishwar took the gun and slide it inside his socks and and placed another in his other socks. Jerry did the same and he also slid another gun in his waist band.

Ish: This time no risk Jerry just get in action without waiting for my command. Take down whomever you suspect. Girls need to be safe at any cost.

Jer: I have checked the guest list boss. Its the usual list of all the parties with plus one. We will have our men watching the guest entering the place.

Jerry picked a handkey and a tiny bottle of chloroform and kept it in his waist coat.

Ish: Have you instructed Nancy on using it ?

Jer: She is a quick learner boss. Don't worry she will act spontaneously to the situation.

They came out and waited for the girls. Anika came out dressed in a mauve gown studded with crystal on upper part with a shiny silky bodice that reached her knee and a bow that joined the bodice. Her hair was curled in loose and she wore a diamond stud and bracelet with a thin platinum chain which Ishwar had gifted her. Nancy was dressed in a blue full length gown with her hair in a bun and wore simple diamond jewels.

Ishwar cocked his eyebrows at Anika and winked at her making her blush. Jerry and Nancy walked ahead and Ishwar slid his hand around Anika's waist pulling her closer. He pecked her lips and inhaled her fragrance from the crook of her neck.

Ish: How about we stay back and spend some time together ?

Ani: We do that always mama. Now lets go. Nanu and Anna will be waiting for us.

Ishwar walked holding her hand and when they were about to step out Anika tripped and before she could touch the floor Ishwar held her pulling to him. Both the hearts palpitated resurfing the omnious feel which they buried hours back.

Anika hugged Ishwar and he caressed saying sweet nothings to her.

Ani: Whatever happens please dont leave me mama ? 

Ish: I wont baby...Just relax. Nothing will happen. You will be safe and its my promise.

They came out and joined Nancy and Jerry as he drove to the party venue. All the while Anika held Ishwar's hand and leaned on his shoulder. Jerry saw Ishwar through the rear mirror and Ishwar nodded as nothing. As soon as they reached the venue Jerry called his men for escorting them inside. Ishwar got down and showed his hand to Anika who got down holding it. They entered the huge hall were the people had arrived already. Mr. and Mrs. Mehta welcomed Ishwar and family with a warm smile.