Chapter - 106

Recap: Ishwar and Anika visit the doctor for her first ultrasound scan 

********************

Ishwar sat on the couch and saw Anika busy with a notepad and a pen between her lips as she was so deep in thoughts to finalize their deals. Feeling a strong gaze on her Anika turned her attention to Ishwar who was hardly trying to control his smile. She placed the notepad beside and her folded her arms against her chest.

Ani: Why do you keep looking at me like that ? Don't try to distract me now.

Ish: My wife, my eyes, my wish who stops me...and by the way why do you feel distracted even when I m at a quite distance from you ?

Ani: Don't try to act innocent......Did you forget about the deal we are about to talk over ?

Ish: Ofcourse I remember snowflake and I could see you are so busy in plotting for it.

Ani: are you going accept all my demands without objecting them ? I don't see you are ready with any demands from me.

Ish: I will deal with you directly so we can start when you are done..

Ani: Go to study and I will meet you there..

Ish: We could do it here too love.

Ani: No, deals should be professional so be a gentleman and wait for me in the study and I will meet you in 15 minutes....

Ishwar stood with his hands in his pocket and gave a wink to her before leaving the room. He waited for her in his study while watching the news on the TV. Exactly after 20 minutes the door was pushed and Anika entered with a paper, pen and a notepad and sat opposite to him clearing her throat.

Ani: Mr. Ishwar so as we discussed I m here with my demands and I request you to put forth your demands in return and we can finalize a deal which would compromise both of us.

Ish: Ofcourse Mrs. Ishwar.....Please go and ahead and state your first demand. If it is acceptable for me I will agree or I will compromise with something else...

Ani: Two scoops of ice cream after lunch and one scoop at night...

Ish: Thats too much...one scoop for your midnight cravings and milkshakes after lunch...if you don't agree then ask me something to compromise on that.

Ani: One scoop after lunch, one scoop at midnight..for the missing scoop I want you to take me to the beach on weekends.

Ish: I stay on my demand with only one scoop and I will take you to beach. First demand is closed so now my turn....Only one chocolate bar a day......

Ani: A big Nooooooooo...I want three chocolate bars....

Ish: One...

Ani: Two

Ish: One

Ani: Arghhhh..One chocolate and you will cook dinner daily for me..

Ish: Accepted

Ani: No milk...

Ish: One glass after dinner..

Ani: No way

Ish: Chocolate milk and no k dramas at night...

Ani: How heartless you are mama ? You want me to stop watching dramas at night ? I have just started some series.

Ish: You need to have good sleep Anika so either plain milk or chocolate milk with no K dramas.

Ani: chocolate milk and no k dramas at night means I will watch during day.