Chapter - 64

Recap: Ishwar and Anika's have an intense romantic time.

*************************

Ishwar and Anika were on their jet flying back to India after spending their honeymoon in London. The couple couldn't keep their hands off and made lovelike  bunnies. On hearing the announcement from the pilot on landing in sometime Anika came out of the cabin's restroom cleaning herself. She saw Ishwar still on the bed covered in sheets and threw the pilow on him.

Ani: You couldn't keep yourself calm for sometime and what will you do on returning home. You will have to get back to office and not to forget you have missed the works of so many days that you will occupied like hell. 

Ish: For me to worry and I do have plans for that so don't worry missing me already. Its not like the business won't run in my absence. I have a team well prepared to take care of that. I have a huge room for myself in the office....there is a italian couch, a huge desk, a comfortable seater which could hold two people and most of all I have a private room with a bed and attached washroom to relax if we are tired.

Ani: Why will we get tired in your office ? May be you might get exhausted on working for a long time but why me ?

Ish: Because you will be with me at office all time and we may not be able to keep our hands of each other and might end in bed and get tired.

Ani: Don't ever have ideas of taking me to office with you. I m not going there with you.

Ish: But there is already a table set for you in my room because I can't stay away from you even for a minute. Pity your husband Mrs. Ishwar and join me to office.

Ani: Pitying you will land me in bed exhausted so I m not doing that mama..Now wear the shirt and lets go to the seat. This is the second time he has announced.

Ishwar wore his shirt and they walked to their seats and buckled their belts for landing. 

Ish: Seriously I want you to focus on your career so I have some work for you to do. I don't want you to be at home all day alone. Even Nancy will be at office as one of the directors. She need to learn the works on her part.

Ani: What about Jerry anna ? He will not be at office all time so he will give me company.

Ish: If you don't want to be with me or spend time with me then no problem Anika. I will not force you. You can do anything you wish. Its just I will only miss you every minute and be worried but its ok.

Though he wanted her to enjoy the life the way she wanted, the doctors words to keep her engaged with works to avoid getting into anymore stress was constantly on his mind. He knew the exact way to get her into his words and he did that perfectly. He took his mobile and started to check his e mails and saw her pouting from his peripheral view. .He dramatically exhaled and placed the mobile in his waist coat and pinched his nose bridge.

Anika pulled his sleeveless and leaned on his shoulder holding around his arm which brought a smile but he hid it.

Ani: Please don't be upset mama.. I will come to office and do the work as you say. I m sorry for upsetting you. Please, naa unnoda papa la...( Please ..I m your baby right ?)

Ish: Thank you my love and I will never be upset with you Anika. So dont be sorry. From tomorrow we will get back to office.

Anika showed her fist and they bumped in acceptance. On exiting the airport his bodyguards were present already to escort from the paparazzi. They reached home in the rolls royce that awaited for them.

Anika twirled around in the living and inhaled the air and soon a pair of hands snaked around her waist. She yanked away and glared at him eying the maids. He chuckled and pinched her cheeks.