Chapter - 45

Recap: Jerry and Nancy are married but later Granny and Nancy's father are dead.

*********************

Ishwar was in the lawn looking at the dead body of the man who was behind all the myseries they were suffering. His vision was red all due to anger and tears. 

Jer: Entire place is still sealed boss. None had left the place including the priest.

Ish: Who is he ? Did you get the details ?

Jer: One hour boss we will get his history.

Ish: Announce that your marriage didn't happen because Nancy's father died of heart attack. Arrange for the funeral of granny and Nancy's father. Let us get them rested in our place. Inform the priest what he is supposed to do. Clear of everything that happened today. Feed this bastard's dead body to vultures or sharks.

Jerry cleared all the CCTV footages and collected the camera from the person who recorded his wedding. Priest was informed to keep everything a secret which he understood and decided not to interfere and get into problem by interfering intheir personal problems.

Later Jerry got the details of the man who was killed and moved to Ishwar who was in the room with Anika.

Jer: Boss we got the details of the man. He is brother of Manoj.

Ish: Manoj ?

Jer: Manoj is the only gangster who is successfully doing his works without getting caught with police. Recently getting involved with underground world. Should be Valery who got him involved to get Anika through Nancy's father.

Ish: Get him to our place. He shouldn't see the sunrise.

They got interuppted by the doctor.

Doc: Sir, we need to shift your wife to hospital, she is not responding and her vitals are still not settled.

Ish: What the fuck ???? Jerry get the car now..

Ishwar picked Anika in bridal style and rushed to the car followed by Nancy. Jerry drove the car to the hospital which was owned by Ishwar. He had called his men to escort the place and when they reached Anika was taken to the ICU immediately. Ishwar waited outside the room with Jerry and Nancy.

After an hour doctor came out and Ishwar was restless to know about Anika.

Doc:  Her BP is not returning to normal. Looks like her stress level is extremely high and she has experienced a panic attack so we have medicated her. Most of the cases it would help the patient to relax after a long sleep. There is no danger but we are worried about her stress level. Let her sleep and you can look after any work if you. I can understand the situation you are in now.

Ishwar nodded and moved inside the ICU and saw Anika sleeping. The monitor beeping with the alert of high BP. He took her hand and kissed her knuckles. Jerry entered inside and called Ishwar who exited the ICU.

Jer: We got Manoj in our place.

Nan: Who is he ?

Jer: Brother of the bastard who caused us pain and loss today.

Nan: I will stay with Ana, you both go and take care of him. 

Ish: Jerry stay back and take care of Anika and Nancy. It will only be good if I go to handle him. Call me if Anika is awake before my return.

Ishwar took the car keys and two of the guards followed him. Jerry sat next to Nancy and she leaned on his shoulder crying her heart out. He couldnt control his tears looking at her state. He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and kissed her hair.