Chapter - 110

Recap: Anika's birthday celebrations with surprises from Ishwar

***********************

Life was a bliss for everyone. Anika's baby had everyones finger wrapped around its little finger even before he/she was born. The family pampered Anika taking care of her every minute. Radha and Krishnan stayed in village and with family alternately. Alexander stayed at Ishwar's home as he did not want to miss any moment of his daughter's life anymore. Ishwar would go to office only for mandatory meetings otherwise he worked from his home study and his new PA Ravi was trained by Lilly before she got relieved from her works.

When Lilly returned India along with Alex she made only one request from Alexander in return for her work she did for him. Alexander and Ishwar was shocked to hear her request to relieve her from all works according to Alex's promise. Ishwar knew it was the best to relieve her. So she herself recruited a guy as PA for Ishwar and trained him before she got relieved. She did not reveal of her plans and left everyone with a happy note.

Three months passed and Anika was now 6 months pregnant. Ishwar had an important meeting so he left to office leaving Anika with parents. Ishwar and Nancy were in the board meeting and she gave her presentation about the progress of the company in the past six months and the new ventures they had planned which needed the approval of the board members. The meeting went on and on for continuous 4 hours and by the time meeting was over Nancy felt dizzy and left the conference room. She called Jerry who was now heading the IT sector of them. 

When Jerry reached her cabin Nancy was trying hard to hold her conscious. He immediately picked her and drove to the hospital for check up who was already informed about their arrival.

Jer: She has been sick for a few days and today she looks worse.

Doc: Are you working restless Mrs. Jerald ?

Nan: No doctor, my family doesn't let me do that. They care for me and my brother never lets me over work. He has appointed two assistants for me to help my works. Its just I think we are expecting but I haven't done any home test. I missed my period.

Doctor smiled and informed the nurse to do the test for Nancy and waited for the results. Once she got the reports she smiled at the couple.

Doc: Congrats she is pregnant and its very early to do a scan so we will wait for another one month and then we can do the scan. For now she has to rest and take care of her health. Eat healthy food and also the supplements I will prescribe.

Jerry received a call from Ishwar who got to know that Jerry had carried Nancy from office. Jerry informed everything was fine and they were returning home. Ishwar informed him to drive safe and he too returned home waiting for them.

Jerry opened the door for Nancy and settled in the driver seat. He shut his eyes for a moment and the next moment he pulled Nancy to his lap and kissed her forehead with his hand on her abdomen.

Jer: Thank you Nancy....thank you so much...I love you

Nancy wiped his tears and shook her head and saw him smiling.

Jer: You have never asked about me so far ?

Nan: I want you share only when you are comfortable Jerry. If you ready then I m all ears..

Jer: I was the only son of my parents of a middle class family. Me and Ishwar went to the same college. Me and Ishwar were different from others. We never made friends but we were best friends. My parents were my world but I lost them in an accident. I had no one to care for me. Ishwar was there for me but still I could not get over the loss of my parents. I took a decision to end my life but that day Ishwar saved me. He took me to his home and his parents loved me like their own son. They gave me home, food, education like they did for Ishwar. He got a promise from me that I would never think of ending my life.