Chapter - 2

Note: Hello makkale, I will not be active in wattpad for the month of December except for publishing updates. Don't feel bad and bear with me for not replying your comments  from next chapters. I will try to reply when I m back. Neenga irukka dhairiythula vittu poren, votes and comments pathukonga. This is your book to make it a successful one. DM me in Insta for general or over all feedback of the updates as well as for constructive criticsm. Love you all....Wattpad la mattum dha active ah irukk matten..

Recap: Anika's scooty fails in the mid road.

***********************

The road being a narrow one which lead to the church where the wedding was taking place the car could not move with Anika's scooty struck before it. Jerald who was driving the car with Ishwar in the back seat pressed the horn.

Anika tried to start the scooty but she couldn't as it failed like it does usually. 

Nan: I told you not to take this scooty today Ana, you never listen to my words. See now.

Ani: Cool Nanu, we are almost here. I will start now.

Jerald again pressed the horn as they were not moving and the cars were piled up behind creating a jam.

Ish: Whats the problem Jerry?

Jer: Boss, two girls have stopped their scooty and some problem it seems but they are not moving aside and trying to start from its place.

Ish: Blast the horn...we can't be waiting for all the silly things happening.

Jerald continuously pressed the horn and Nancy got irritated by it and stormed towards him. Anika who knew her anger henced followed her. Nancy knocked on the window and Jerald lowered the car window and saw Nancy's furious face.

Nan: Yov arivu illa, scooty repair dhane konjam wait panna mattiya noi noi nu horn adikure, un horn na evlo venum nalum adipiya. ( Hey, don't you have sense. Can't you see the scooty has failure and can't you wait for sometime instead you are annoying with the horn. If it is your horn you will press to your wish is it ?)

Anika pulled Nancy aside and saw Jerald and smiled at him exposing her dimples.

Anika: Anna, sorry na. (Sorry bro ) She is my friend and I m sorry on her behalf. Its my mistake I took my scooty even after she told me not to take today but see it gave problem again. Actually she has to attend a wedding and we are getting late and adding to that my scooty problem that is why she got annoyed when you pressed the horn. Sorry please forgive her and I will remove my scooty and you can go immediately. I brought chocolate for her but since she scolded you I will give it you.

Anika took a cadbury chocolate from her bag and gave it to Jerald who was looking at her like she was a different spieces. Nancy had already moved their scooty aside and started it successfully. She turned towards Anika who was giving chocolate to Jerald.

Nan: Ana, nee pesuna neram naa scooty start panniten di vandhu thola. Andha chocolate thiruppi vangitu vaa di avanukku yen thare.( Ana, I started the scooty by the time you completed your talks to him and bring that chocolate. Why are you giving it to him ?)

Ani: Shut up Nancy, see our scooty started after I gave a chocolate to this brother. Nalladhu panna nalladhu dhan nadakkum. ( Do good deed nd we will get good in return ). Anna bye have a nice day. Sorry for the trouble. Drive safely.

Anika ran to Nancy holding her gown in her hand and her hair waving in air. She looked like an innocent angel, a beautiful princess soft and delicate that Ishwar could not remove his eyes from her. For the first time he felt his heart palpitating and he kept his hand on his chest patting it to calm down yet his eyes never left her. Jerald started the car and they passed Anika and Nancy but Ishwar could not stop himslef from turning back to get a look at her. He saw her kissing Nancy's cheeks and giving her another chocolate which brought a smile on his lips. The devil smiled for the first time ever since he entered the dark world.