Chapter - 30

Recap: Lilly is been enquired by the intelligence while Ishwar and Anika share a romantic time.

***********************

Ranjani and Danny were on call with Valery to discuss her plans with him to kidnap Anika. 

Ranj: We have just two more months left for completing our studies. I can plan a fare well party along with friends and invite her for it. I m sure I will not be allowed to Ishwar's home but I will take care of that and invite her for it. It should be your responsibility to plan and kidnap her from college.

Val: Ishwar and Anika is yet to return from their honeymoon. Once they are back I want everything planned perfectly and I need to hear only positive note that she will attend the party. 

Ran: I will try my best but if she doesn't come what will I do ?

Dan: You do your part if he doesn't allow her then we will take care of it.

Jerald released the pictures of Ranjani being kidnapped and transferred to a jet in the airport to the press and social media. There were lot of news that went viral and the opposition party had a huge blow when there protest to arrest the person who helped in kidnapping her.

Ranjani's family and friends who saw the news tried to reach her and even the police appeared at her house. Danny saw the police through the key hole and quickly sent his men to leave the place through backdoor. He rushed to her room and showed a gun to her.

Dan: I will have this pointed at your father's head, tell nothing happened like that and you were not kidnapped. If you try to ditch us then forget your parents.

He quickly moved to the room where her parents were held as hostage and pointed gun on their head. Ranjani opened the door and police was shocked to see her.

Pol: There are many videos and photos of you being kidnapped and you are here at home ? What happened Ms. Ranjani ?

Ran: Nothing sir, I m perfectly fine. I was not kidnapped should be some prank or may be someone who looks like me. Because I m home for the past 2 weeks since I was not feeling well.

Pol: Can you let us in ?

Ranjani nodded and moved aside letting them inside. Police entered and looked around the home.

Pol: where are your parents ?

Ran: They have gone for a wedding and will be back in two days. 

Pol: What happened to your health ?

Ran: nothing just common cold so I took this chance to prepare for my final exams. I m fine now.

Pol: I want you to come with us to the police station and give in writing or issue a statement to the press that you were not kidnapped. There are too much pressure from public and govt regarding your case since the video was released this morning. Even I doubt if whatever you said could be true.

Ran: You need to believe because I m here before you.

Inspector nodded his head and took her along with him. When they arrived at the station his assistants gave the report on the integrity of the video which proved that it was not morphed and it was Ranjani in that. He read the report completely and gave a deadly glare to Ranjani who started crying on her knees. 

Ins: What the hell is happening. Now who is saying the truth ?

Ran: Sir, I will tell the truth please leave me. 

Inspector arranged for a video recording of her statements.

Ran: When I was on way to college a few men covered my face with a cloth and I fell unconscious without the idea where I was taken. When I opened my eyes it was a dimly lit room and I saw ex minister there with some men. I don't know what they talked but I tried to escape from there but he saw me and asked about me. I told him that few men kidnapped me. He felt pity and promised to help me return home. Only then I knew that he himself didn't knew that I was kidnapped in his jet to France. Like promised he took me back home safe. Since he is ex minister and he was kind and helped me, I didn't want to put him in trouble.