Chapter - 40

Recap: Ishwar accept to attend the underworld meeting. Anika gives a surprise to Ishwar 

******************

Morning Ishwar saw Anika sleeping still with hair scattered on the pillow. He placed the coffee on the nightstand and kissed her forehead. He woke her and helped her refresh before giving the coffee.

Ish: You look too tired baby so stay home and rest. I have a very important meeting and cannot be cancelled so I will be back after the meeting is over. 

Anika passed the cup to him and laid back hugging his waist. Ishwar chuckled and kissed her hair.

Ish: I thought you will choose the other song which you watched thrice but next time I will try to guess correctly.

Anika gasped and sat folding her legs.

Ani: What do you mean by it ? I mean which song ? What are you saying ?

Ish: The songs which you watched to surprise me baby.

Ani: But how did you know ? 

Ishwar took his mobile and showed her screen in it. Anika took a pillow and started beating him. He stopped her and locked her under him.

Ish: I did that option to ensure your safety but out of curiosity I had to see what you were involved so much the night before. But see I got to see your romantic side. Tell me what else you watched.

Ani: How can you do this ? I m not giving you anymore surprise if you are this bad.

Ish: Promise, I won't do that unless it is related to your safety and security. See even now I told you what I did so trust me.

Ani: hmm, fine I m trusting you.

Ish: Then tell me what else you searched yesterday when I was in office.

Ani: mama, I installed wattpad app. There are many stories in it. I read randomly and knew men love being rough. I mean do you also like that ?

Ish: May be , may not be..You tell me. After all these days do you want us to explore more in romance ? A little pain and more pleasure...but will you love doing it ?

Ani: How ?

Ish: You need to eat healthy because you will need more energy for that. You get exhausted already for what we do.

Ani: I will eat healthy. Right away inform chef to prepare soups for me daily and I will store dry fruits in our room so that i will keep munching them to get energy.

Ish: Appo nee ready adha try panna? ( so you are ready to try it ?)

Ani: May be ..May not be...

She shrugged and ran to the washroom. Ishwar left to his office after bidding bye to her.

Ishwar's meeting with the officers of the central government along with other businessman was a success and he got India's biggest tender of constructing the central government's medical colleges across the country. All the businessman congratulated him and asked for a party for his victory. Ishwar accepted to throw a party and he returned home happily to share the news.

When he entered he saw Anika pacing in the living with a bowl of dry fruits which made him chuckle. He hugged her and shared the news with her, Nancy and Granny.

Nan: So when is the party ?

Ish: Will it be ok for you girls if we hold it on one of the days between your exams or after your exam ?

Ani: We have three days left for exam so it will be difficult so we can have after exam. But do we need to attend the party ?

Jer: Ofcourse Ana, you are the wife of the great businessman Ishwar Vincent and Nancy is one of the board of directors so you both have to attend.