Chapter - 11

Note: I'm getting ready to give daily updates very soon and you all get ready to vote and comment.

Recap: Anika and Ishwar speak and he gets to know that Anika doesn't know any details about the man she was refering as future husband. 

*****************

Anika was almost done with the sketching for a simple duplex home with garden. Lilly watched Ishwar entering the meeting room but did not follow him. She stood biting her nails on why was Ishwar behaving weird.

Her thoughts were broken when Ranjani arrived at the floor. She requested Lilly to allow her to meet Ishwar. Lilly watched her from top to toe and refused saying Ishwar would not meet anyone without appointments.

Ranj: You inform him Anika is here to meet him sure he will not refuse. Please..

Lil: I m sorry, Please get back to the floor you were assigned and focus on your work.

Ranj Mv: Surprise pannalam paatha vida matrale..( I want to surprise him but She doesn't allow  me )

Ranjani messaged that she was waiting outside his cabin and wants to meet him. Jerald rushed to the floor and saw her standing and Lilly staring at her.

Jer: Please come inside....Sir is busy in a meeting I will check if the meeting will end so that he will meet you.

Ranjani smiled and gave a smirk to Lilly before following Jerald inside Ishwar's room. She stood amazed at the view in front of her. It was a huge room with a magnificent table and a executive seat behind it. A luxurious Italin couch was placed on a side with a teapoy before it. A huge shelf which looked like a mini library, a Meneghini La Cambusa Fridge which she had only seen in photos was in another corner with a coffee maker next to it. She could see a door may be a rest room she thought. She sat on the couch and watched the huge portrait of Ishwar on the wall. She moved to the glass wall which looked out the city behind the blinds.

Jer: I just checked on the meeting, it seems to take more time to end. You can leave message to boss and get back to your floor to work on your plan before someone suspects your missing. Now I need to convince Lilly on the details about you. 

Ranj: Sorry, I just thought of surprising him and did not think of that. Sorry...hmmm shall I ask you something ?

Jer: Yes please, I can answer if it is in my limits to do.

Ranj: Why does he treat me specially, why did he get my contact details, why did he come to meet me ? ....hmmm....Does he really likes me ?

Jer: I m sorry, you should hear that from boss. I m just executing his orders and I don't pry into his personal unless he wants me to do.

Ranj: Its ok, I will talk to him on call tonight and know about it. I will get back to work.

Ranjani gave a final look at the room and left from there. Lilly stopped Jerald with an annoyed look.

Lil: Who is she Jerald and why did you take her to boss room even in his absence ?

Jer: I m just doing what I m told Lilly. 

Lil: Boss doesn't have any meeting at this time but what is he doing in the meeting room. He has turned the donot disturb tag on it.

Jer: How do I know Lilly. We will know if he wants us to know. Now better get back to work before he lashes out for being lethargic.

Jerald moved away from there, messaging Ishwar about everything. Ishwar was sitting and looking at Anika who was biting her lips focused and lost in her work. A string of hair was disturbing her work and she was continuously adjusting it.