Chapter- 95

Recap: Manish, NIA agent meet Ishwar as reporter and get permission to coverage of the estate.

********************

Jerry was in the living watching as Manish and team wind up their work and Manish shook hands with Jerry for the hospitality given to them duringt he few hours.

Jer:  Its our manners and responsibility to take care of anyone who enters our home. By the way please let us know the day when you will telecast the coverage of our estate.

Mani: sure, our team will get in touch with you and let you know about it. We will take our leave thank you.

Once they were out of the estate Ishwar entered the living followed by Anika and Nancy. Jerry called up all the guards who were informed to watch Manish and team. Ishwar sat as the guards walked in.

Jer: Shall we have dinner?

Jerry questioned the Gaurds but spoke through his eyes which made Anika and Nancy a bit confused. Guards did not speak anything but one of them moved to the teapoy that was before Ishwar and removed a bug and showed it to them. Followed by him one by one the guards led Ishwar and Jerry to different places in the estate and showed the bugs and camera that was placed by Manish and his team. When Anika tried to speak Ishwar put his palm on her mouth stopping her from blurting anything.

They returned to the living and Jerry quickly turned on jammer which would stop the signals to the bugs and cameras.

Jer: What should we do now ?

Ish: Simple, we are not talking anything other than personal and we are leaving London in 2 days. We will continue our vacation in Swizz or somewhere else. Jerry, let the guards go on a break once we leave this estate. 

Guards nodded in understanding and moved out of the home. Anika who was scared of knowing so much happened back in the few hours looked at Ishwar, her eyes conveying all her emotions. He squeezed her hand to console her.

Nan: Why did you not inform us when you knew about this already ?

Jer: And what if you both blurted something or your face might have given them the cue they wanted.

Ani: Can we not live a peaceful life ?

Ish: We will Anika, trust me...I have promised you and I fulfill it at anycost. 

Ani: I know I forcing my decision upon you but...

Ish: no buts and you are not forcing me. I m doing it all for the love I have for you. Everything will be fine. So now keep in mind not to speak anything which is related to our business until we stay here. Be as usual and don't lead them with any doubts.

Jerry turned off the jammer and settled on the couch next to Nancy as they started to have conversation as planning their vacation or to return home. As informed earlier Anika herself spoke to travel to Swizz for vacation.

A day before they decided to fly Swizz, Ishwar took Anika and Nancy to the foster home where Eva was staying. He had kept it as a surprise for Anika and arranged for lots of gifts for the children who lived there. 

All the way through the travel Anika was impatient asking on the destination they were headed to but Ishwar did not give up and just smiled at her. Finally when he pulled the car at the Foster home Anika guessed the surprise and before she could speak Eva ran to them and hugged Anika and Nancy. Anika had tears in her eyes after meeting Eva and smiled at Ishwar who was looking at her.

They together walked inside and saw the other children in the play area. Since Ishwar had taekn prior permissions to be there none stopped him. The officials infact welcomed him as he was the person who was donating enormous amount recently. Jerry brought the gifts with the help of the guards and they dsitributed to the children who were so happy.