Chapter - 63

Please mention if you feel the story is boring . Recently the comments has reduced drastically which is concerning me. Your feedback will help me to analyse the track of the story. 

Note: The entire update is erotic so skip if you are not comfortable.

Also give a read to the new one shot "kiss me" i have published.

Recap: Ishwar and Anika have their romantic time after her getting cured from the disorder.

*********************

Nancy and Jerry were having a walk in the lawn of the hotel they stayed. Nancy was enjoying the cool climate of the early morning and the dews on the garden were a bliss to watch that Jerry clicked her pictures before returning to their room. Jerry rubbed Nancy's arms as she shivered from the chillness. They made plans to go around the city for sight seeing as well as shopping. When Nancy was in the washroom to bath he called up the hotel manager to make special arrangements to surprise her with a candle light dinner.

Ishwar was sleeping on his stomach with his hand around Anika's waist and his face buried in her neck. She removed his hand and entered the washroom to refresh. She dressed and went to the kitchen and prepared some toast and placed it on a tray along with cheese, butter, fresh fruit jam along with cookies, waffles and honey for it. Picking up a bottle of juice she entered their room and saw Ishwar still asleep. She placed everything on the table and entered the closet to surprise him. 

When Ishwar woke up his hands searched for Anika and when he did not find her he woke up and sat leaning on the head board. He rubbed his eyes and turned to the couch and all his sleep flew away when he saw her sitting wearing the apron and stockings and infront was the tray of breakfast for them. He licked his lips and roamed his eyes from her head to toe. Anika shifted in her place and gulped at his heated gaze. She put in all her courage and poured juice in a glass without looking at him.

Ani: Good morning mama..fresh up and come. Lets have breakfast. I got only toast, waffles and cookies with juice.

Ish: My breakfast is tempting me too much that all my cells are grumbling in hunger to devour. I don't mind refreshing later. what say ?

Ani: But I do. Now you have 10 minutes or you get nothing nor for your stomach or your cells.

Ishwar nodded winking at her and entered the washroom. He had the record of refreshing at the shortest time and returned with slow steps. Instead of sitting next to her he sat on the bed facing her.

Ish: Can I have a toast with butter Mrs. Ishwar ?

Anika took a toast and spread butter on it and walked slowly to him and he took it from her. Instead of turning around she walked backwards making him chuckle. His eyes shamelessly gazed on her legs that were aboslutely sexy in that stockings.

Before she could sit he choked and coughed. Anika panicked and rushed to the night stand and picked the water to give him but before she could turn around her back was grazing his hard chest. She shut her eyes understanding his plan to show her back. She placed the glass and stood biting her lips fidgeting with the apron.

Ishwar moved her hair to the front and the view of her back with only the black lace bra and panty with the apron tied behind did wonders in his cells. 

He took her hands from fidgeting the apron and entwined with his.

Ish: Relax Anika..Its just me.....I was right....you are a goddess of beauty baby.....Right now I m having all the dirtiest fantasies to do with you...

He placed a kiss on her collarbone and sucked until she hissed in pain. He let the tip of his tongue trace her neckline and Anika shut her eyes throwing her head back leaning on him. When she relaxed into him he free his hands and traced the line of her body from her neck to her waist and his knuckles grazed her back and stopped on the hooks of the bra. He unclasped it and removed it leaving her only in the apron above. He caressed her ass cheeks and spanked her making her gasp.