Chapter - 23

Recap: Ranjani is taken to France by a private jet. Ishwar and Anika return home from the resort.

********************

 Mark Damien, brother of Boris was the CEO of the all the companies owned by Ishwar overseas. None knew the identity of Boris being Mark's brother or Ishwar's hand behind everything happening in Mark's business.

When Boris received the call from Jerry he informed Mark to act as per Ishwar's orders. Two Limo's pulled infront of the huge building of Rachel enterprises and Mark got down and entered inside with his assistants following him.

He entered the CEO's room and sat opposite to him throwing a file infront of him.

Mar: You should have knew that I m the major share holder now. Let me be direct. Sell the rest of your shares to me and I shall pay you for that.

Rachel CEO: You cannot threaten me just like that. This is my business and just because you bought the shares by hook or crook I cannot handover it you. I will go to police and file against you.

Mark: Fine, I thought we could settle by talks. See you soon in a better place.

Mark left from there giving orders to get involve his men to stop the production in the factory and start a strike with the help of union members. Later he updated Boris on the works done and left from there. Boris got to know about Ishwar and Anika's marriage and felt happy and conveyed the information to Mark.

Ranjani was taken from the airport to the place where Valery and Danny where hiding. Valery saw Danny's lustful eyes towards Ranjani.

Val: Lock her in a room and I want two of you to guard the room and strictly Danny is not allowed near her.

Dan: what the fuck ? Are you planning to devour her alone or what is your plan Valery ?

Val: We need her to get the Lazovsky to us. I don't give a shit on what happens to her but not until I get to know about him. So Keep your dick in your pants and get off this place and get back to work on finding the new warehouse of the Lazovsky. 

Danny kicked the table in front of him and left from there leaving Valery in his thoughts.

Val: He might not take long to find that we have her with us....

He eyed his men to take care and left to look after the raw materials he had got for assembling the latest missile launcher.

Ishwar's costume designer and stylist arrived with their reception costumes and the stylist matched the jewels which the merchant had delivered earlier. Nancy saw Lilly eying Anika differently but she brushed it off that she might be overthinking.

Anika showed the jewels which the stylist recommended to Ishwar and he winked at her showing as super making her blush. 

Once they were done Granny insisted Lilly to have dinner with them before leaving. At the dining Ishwar made Granny sit at the head table and he sat with Ana next to him, opposite to them Nancy and Lilly were seated.

Anika took the bowl from the maids hand served Ishwar and looked at him eating.

Nan: Why are you looking at Ishwar Ana, start eating from your plate.

Ani: I m wondering how come he is maintaining his body by eating only this much. I eat more than him still I look tiny next to him.

Lil: Even I thought of it Anika. You could have been a little more heighter to match him but nothing can be done now.

Ish: Whom I to you Lilly ?

Lil: You are my boss sir...

Ish: Good, Anika is my wife so If I m your boss then isn't Anika, madam to you ?