Chapter - 55

Note: Please don't miss to read the author's note at the end which might clear some of your doubts about this update. 

Recap: Anika awaits for Ishwar to return.

************************

Ishwar got in the limo and drove to his home and on way he got collected boxes of best chocolates bars of Jacques Bockel, the famous and expensive chocolates from france which he ordered in prior.

Anika who slept waiting for Ishwar woke up from the nap due to severe cramps and moved to the washroom. On seeing spottings in her panties she cried and changed panties with pads and curled on bed holding her stomach and tears rolled from her eyes. Nancy who came to check on her saw her crying holding stomach. She pulled Anika's head to her lap and caressed her hair knowing she might have got her periods.

Nan: Shall I get your tablets for pain Ana ?

Ani: No, I want only mama...Its paining Nanu...please tell him to come soon only then I will take tablet.

Nan: He is already on way Ana and will be here anytime. Now come have some coffee and take tablet you will feel better.

Ani: Mudiyadhu....( I won't)...

She got down from the bed and entered the closet and shut the door. Nancy knocked on the door and called Anika to open to the door but Anika refused to let her in and sat on the floor crying holding her abdomen. Nancy reached the threshold of the room and screamed calling Jerry who rushed immediately.

Jer: Ana, please open the door. Boss is almost here please open the door. I just got to know from Boris they are already in our lane.

Ishwar entered inside and looked for Anika but heard loud noises from his room. He rushed and saw Jerry and Nancy banging the door.

Ish: what happened ?

Nan: She locked herself and refusing to open the door.

Ishwar took the key from below the bed and opened the door. He saw Anika curled into a ball on the floor crying holding her abdomen. His heart shattered into pieces looking at her. Jerry and Nancy left the room giving them privacy. Ishwar crouched and carried her to the bed and laid her on it. Anika pulled him along with her and hugged him holding his locks in a tight fist. Her face was buried in his neck and he felt her tears over.

Ish: Anika...baby I m back.Please stop crying. It hurts to see you crying like this. You promised to be a good girl until I return. Now you upset me by crying like this.

Ani: I was a good girl and i m crying because my stomach hurts a lot. I got my periods and I cant tolerate it mama...

Her hold on him increased as she pulled her legs closer in pain. Ishwar kissed her temples and broke the hug and removed her maxi gown. He started rubbing and massaging her abdomen. He called Nancy and informed her to get the heating pads and medicine. Nancy had already got the things knowing he would call for the things and knocked on the door. Ishwar took the things from her and locked the door. He sat next to Anika and gave her the tablet and pressed the pad on her abdomen for sometime and then placed it between her thighs. When she wiped her tears and looked at him he leaned and pecked her lips.

Ani: I did not trouble anyone...promise mama...

Ish: I know my baby will be a good girl and I got so much of chocolates for you.

He picked the chocolate boxes he had dropped and sat next to her. He opened one of the chocolate bar and fed her.

Ish: Eat this, it will help with your pain. I will get dinner and you can sleep after we finish dinner. I kept my promise and now I will feed you with my hand.